Audio: TMac on The Football Show

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I was going to make a thread on it, but TM and Broaddus were also both agreeing today that Josh Brent might really have something. Said he's not just a two-gap plugger like Siavii, but looks like he has enough quickness and athletic abilty to actually beat people and make some plays.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3482710 said:
I was going to make a thread on it, but TM and Broaddus were also both agreeing today that Josh Brent might really have something. Said he's not just a two-gap plugger like Siavii, but looks like he has enough quickness and athletic abilty to actually beat people and make some plays.

All Savaii does is stand there like a lump. I think Brent can do that and also get some penetration at times with his quick feet.

JBS

Reaction score
I have this feeling and at this moment it isn't much more than that because I haven't even seen the kid play..albeit in a game or even in practice..but like Dez Bryant, I wouldn't be surprised if Sean Lee is the best player at this position (ILB for Lee and WR for Dez..obviously) THIS SEASON.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I hope Akwasi makes a huge impact as a SAFETY in the pre-season.

It sounds like he might already be our best kick returner from how these guys are talking.

Also amazing to hear people thinking that Spencer may be the 2nd best OLB in the league. Wow.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3482710 said:

Vela likes Brent, too.

I think Siavii is gone. They drafted Brent for a reason, and Phillips stated that he could play Spears at NT, too. I think Dallas had a fourth round grade on Brent.