Audio/Video: Bradie, Norm and Zach - 10/27/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Here's more from Bradie who was on The Michael Irvin Show today...

Bradie James talks win over Bucs

Bradie was more than fired up for that game yesterday. He was all over the place. That sack he had on the delayed blitz was awesome and he also had another big hit that was nullified by Ware jumping offsides. Now Bradie and his partner in the middle Zach Thomas have to keep it going by playing like they did yesterday in every game from here on out.

Norm Hitzges from The Ticket gives us his take on how the effort from the Cowboys was the key to the win...

Norm talks 'heart' from the Cowboys

Yeah, I think we are all kinda forgetting that the Bucs defense is a really good unit. The best part of acknowledging that fact is that the Cowboys defense outplayed them.

He makes two more great points about the Cowboys not having any turnovers and only five penalties. If we would have had a turnover in that game we might all be talking about a tough loss today.

Here's Zach Thomas talking with Brad Sham and Babe Laufenberg...

[youtube]4SLzw9xGDMo[/youtube]

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
"it's only one week" "we gotta be consistent" " let's take this to New York and do it again"

-Zach Thomas

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Pretty interesting that Zach said the offense was coming off the ball on Wednesday and Thursday like it was a real game.

Cupcake practices?

DMOB

Reaction score
Rampage;2378996 said:
"it's only one week" "we gotta be consistent" " let's take this to New York and do it again"

-Zach Thomas
I love it!

Mansta54

Reaction score
We didn't have any turnovers but the Bucs dropped 2 or 3 pics. BJ didn't protect the ball all that well, the Bucs just dropped them.. I'm sorry but BJ hinders this offense badly...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2379099 said:
Pretty interesting that Zach said the offense was coming off the ball on Wednesday and Thursday like it was a real game.

Cupcake practices?

So one week of practicing the way they should have been practicing all along and all of the sudden Wade Phillips is Vince Lombardi?

Yeah... ok.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Rack;2379135 said:
So one week of practicing the way they should have been practicing all along and all of the sudden Wade Phillips is Vince Lombardi?
:laugh2: Yeah, I said that.

silver

Reaction score
Man, Zach is saying all the right things. "Don't get complacent." I doubt the defense gets too complacent with "Checkdown" at the helm on offense. They know they have to force it and take it away from New York. Eli is gonna pay. Our defense is pumped.

silver

Reaction score
Mansta54;2379119 said:
We didn't have any turnovers but the Bucs dropped 2 or 3 pics. BJ didn't protect the ball all that well, the Bucs just dropped them.. I'm sorry but BJ hinders this offense badly...

that is correct. if the bucs could catch this would've been a different outcome. at least two balls hit them in the hands. and you know they didn't have any steam.