Audio: Witten on The Herd

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Jason Witten checks in with The Herd

Most of the time I want to argue with Colin Cowherd of The Herd because he's a notorious hater of the Cowboys, but then whenever he has on of Boys on he turns into a nice guy...

Jason Witten on The Herd - Jun 4, 2010

You are not going to get Witten to bag on any NFL players about their business. He's too good of guy for that so you will always see him support his peers.

The NFL is a much different than MLB and the NBA. When you can play for 20 years in one sport and are lucky to go four years in another you know there is something remarkably different.

The Falcons are going to be good, but I don't think they are better than the Vikes, Packers or Saints.

I think it's interesting that he says the locker room is absolutely better than it was a few years ago. You know who he was talking about right? lol.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I've said it before...Colin Cowherd is an entertaining guy that does what the network asks of him to get listeners - whether its praise of the Cowboys, or banging on them, people listen and they react by posting what he said on message boards or otherwise.

All of that being said, Witten is the man! :star:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;3424948 said:
I've said it before...Colin Cowherd is an entertaining guy that does what the network asks of him to get listeners - whether its praise of the Cowboys, or banging on them, people listen and they react by posting what he said on message boards or otherwise.

All of that being said, Witten is the man! :star:

Hope all is well soldier. And looking forward to hearing that you are coming home safe in time.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3424701 said:
Jason Witten checks in with The Herd

Most of the time I want to argue with Colin Cowherd of The Herd because he's a notorious hater of the Cowboys, but then whenever he has on of Boys on he turns into a nice guy...

Jason Witten on The Herd - Jun 4, 2010

You are not going to get Witten to bag on any NFL players about their business. He's too good of guy for that so you will always see him support his peers.

The NFL is a much different than MLB and the NBA. When you can play for 20 years in one sport and are lucky to go four years in another you know there is something remarkably different.

The Falcons are going to be good, but I don't think they are better than the Vikes, Packers or Saints.

I think it's interesting that he says the locker room is absolutely better than it was a few years ago. You know who he was talking about right? lol.

i dont like cowherd either dc, but he is doing his job whatever his organization asks him, and im thinking this, if some of the cowboys didnt like him, they wouldnt do an interview with cowherd, but they do

but jason witten is my boy, woohoo, my number one player on the team
Go Jason, Go Cowboys!