Aw Man, We Forgot...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you........and Maaaannnnnnnyyyyyyy Mooooooooooooooooreeeeeee

How was that? :laugh2:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He turned 36 tonight just Theeeeeeesman turned 36 that night we sang to him. It would've been nice to sing it at the end when they sacked him for the 6th time, but most of the fans were gone by then.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I was watching the game with a couple of Commanders fans. I almost started singing that after one of his sacks but I didn't want to be a jerk.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Quite honestly, it was shameful that the fans didn't do that. If the people at that game had any sense of history they would have done that on one of those final drives and I guarantee you it would have shaken Brunell.

It was a great opportunity on national TV to tie in some classic Cowboys history. I was disappointed.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
I was watching the game with a couple of Commanders fans. I almost started singing that after one of his sacks but I didn't want to be a jerk.

i would have been

loudly

roughneck266

Reaction score
I said it a couple time sbut I don't have the singing voice CBZ does, so he'll just have to do without.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
...to sing Happy Birthday to Brunnell.
Parcells baked him a birthday cake, planted in front of the endzone, and Roy Williams jumped out of it and snagged an INT.

I guess Brunell wasn't pleased with the frosting. :(