Awesome Training Camp Footage

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Fox 4 has finally aired some great TC footage now that they have gotten over the QC thing.

The fan crowds are absolutely hugh out in Oxnard.

Julius Jones, Vinny Testaverde, and Keyshawn Johnson appear to amped up by the Fans that showed up for TC.

Julius Jones said: " now I know why they call us America's team," with a big ear to ear grin.

Testaverde's height really stands out within the group of team members.

Lot's of great comments from Troy Aikmen reguarding what he has seen at TC.

I am pumped watching all of this TC footage.

P.S. Sorry to all of you fans around the world that don't get to see the great local coverage that we do here in Dallas.

Things are really looking good! :D

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
StarKist said:
Fox 4 has finally aired some great TC footage now that they have gotten over the QC thing.

The fan crowds are absolutely hugh out in Oxnard.

Julius Jones, Vinny Testaverde, and Keyshawn Johnson appear to amped up by the Fans that showed up for TC.

Julius Jones said: " now I know why they call us America's team," with a big ear to ear grin.

Testaverde's height really stands out within the group of team members.

Lot's of great comments from Troy Aikmen reguarding what he has seen at TC.

I am pumped watching all of this TC footage.

P.S. Sorry to all of you fans around the world that don't get to see the great local coverage that we do here in Dallas.

Things are really looking good! :D
I'm watching it now, pretty good!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
StarKist said:

Nice to hear that from Julius... I hope it motivates him to be America's star RB...

Signals

Reaction score
They just did a segment where they put a mic on BP on the field teaching his students.

Man-o-man now that was some good stuff! :D

Parcells is an outstanding teacher, and appears to really love doing it.

Signals

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
I'm watching it now, pretty good!!
BrownSugar

Switch to CBS 11. Babe Laufenberg is doing The Score.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
StarKist said:
BrownSugar

Switch to CBS 11. Babe Laufenberg is doing The Score.
I saw that one, too!! It was funny when Troy Aikman said that Jerry was probably at the party on his boat saying, "I paid him too much money."

On channel 5, Newy Scruggs had an interview with Newman that was pretty funny. He asked him if Roy had celebrity requests from any of the guys, since he was engaged to Kelly. Newman said "nah, nothing other than AB wanting to get hooked up with Beyonce."

They also debuted a commercial that will premiere during the preseason games. Peyton Manning, Roy Williams, Michael Strahan, and can't remember the other person. They're in a garage practicing on their instruments like they're a rock band. Peyton was at the mike w/a guitar, it looked like it was going to be pretty funny...

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
I saw that one, too!! It was funny when Troy Aikman said that Jerry was probably at the party on his boat saying, "I paid him too much money."

On channel 5, Newy Scruggs had an interview with Newman that was pretty funny. He asked him if Roy had celebrity requests from any of the guys, since he was engaged to Kelly. Newman said "nah, nothing other than AB wanting to get hooked up with Beyonce."

They also debuted a commercial that will premiere during the preseason games. Peyton Manning, Roy Williams, Michael Strahan, and can't remember the other person. They're in a garage practicing on their instruments like they're a rock band. Peyton was at the mike w/a guitar, it looked like it was going to be pretty funny...

The you catch Brian Custer short blurb at the beginning where he talked about his two conversations with Carter?

He said that in his conversation today, Carter again denied that he had ever failed any league administered drug tests, and that somewhere around the middle of the 2001 season he "voluntarily" admitted himself into the league's drug testing program.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
The you catch Brian Custer short blurb at the beginning where he talked about his two conversations with Carter?

He said that in his conversation today, Carter again denied that he had ever failed any league administered drug tests, and that somewhere around the middle of the 2001 season he "voluntarily" admitted himself into the league's drug testing program.
I missed that part, I think I had switched back over to catch the Aikman and Babe interview on channel 11. Brian Custer is on NBC?

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
I missed that part, I think I had switched back over to catch the Aikman and Babe interview on channel 11. Brian Custer is on NBC?

No, channel 11, sorry I misread, and saw "Fox," but thought KTVT 11.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Anyone who ever says that AB is dumb needs to be shown this. I'd say he was pretty smart.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Anyone who ever says that AB is dumb needs to be shown this. I'd say he was pretty smart.
LOL, yep, she's pretty hot, if I do say so myself...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
For those of you interested in seeing BP do some teaching, here is a link to Babe's camp report. He is working with Peterman and Rogers in this clip...

The Babe at Camp Tuna

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
LOL, yep, she's pretty hot, if I do say so myself...

You've got that right. I'm a heterosexual sportsbabe and I can't keep my eyes off her. And she's just 22!!! The possibilities are endless.