Twitter: Awuzie jersey number change

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Damn, that’s one anxious, terrified looking laugh. :cool:

yea, kinda like when someone says something so absurd you laugh, but you're also looking for the exit, because they may be a bit crazy ;)

could have went with this one, too

giphy.gif

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
yea, kinda like when someone says something so absurd you laugh, but you're also looking for the exit, because they may be a bit crazy ;)

could have went with this one, too

giphy.gif
Pythagoras probably sounded crazy too when he proposed that the Earth was round. :cool:

Aven8

Reaction score
So next PS I will be like what the hell is Claiborne doing out there!!! ;)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So next PS I will be like what the hell is Claiborne doing out there!!! ;)
No, you won't see him being followed around by an Anatomy professor and a Geology professor.

The Cowboys hired those guys in an attempt to help Claiborne be able to recognize his Butt from a hole in the ground.

The professors actually had more success with Claiborne than with Dez.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I actually have a Claiborne jersey still. We grew up in the same city and use to see his folks cowboys painted challenger driving around a lot.....Im gonna break out the tape and marker on that jersey get my monies worth.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Marion Barber just called Mo Claiborne, Tony Dixon, and Everson Walls. They're staging a coup.
Larry Briwn decided not to join in the hub bub and bragged to anyone who would listen about his Super Bowl MVP award

rockj7

Reaction score
Damn I have an awuzie 33 jersey lol was on sale and scooped it

Same thing happen to me with Gregory jersey I just had Gregorys last name and put my own last name on their. Unlike Gregory I will always be a Cowboy fan.