RELEASED Azur Kamara released

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Kind of figured it would happen once we got healthy. Him, Fehoko and Mukuama all got spots based on potential because we had the space due to injuries, etc. I'd probably throw Farniok in there as well. The difference is all but Kamara were drafted by the team.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Hopefully, it is Jarwin.
Could be making room for DT Justin Hamilton.

Mitchell had a good preseason. I guess he just didn't improve.
Jarwin is currently still listed on IR but Hamilton is clear.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Don’t they usually do that when bringing in or bringing back someone. How is Jarwin doing or the safety..
Jarwin still showing IR designation, and the latest on D.Wilson is the following that was posted prior to the game yesterday vs Giants - Wilson has missed the last three games with a shoulder injury, but he'll be eligible to return to practice Wednesday. It's not yet clear whether he'll be able to suit up for Sunday's game against the Giants, but he'll need to be activated from IR within 21 days if he hopes to play again this year.
Thats the last update I got prior to kick off.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Jarwin still showing IR designation, and the latest on D.Wilson is the following that was posted prior to the game yesterday vs Giants - Wilson has missed the last three games with a shoulder injury, but he'll be eligible to return to practice Wednesday. It's not yet clear whether he'll be able to suit up for Sunday's game against the Giants, but he'll need to be activated from IR within 21 days if he hopes to play again this year.
Thats the last update I got prior to kick off.
Thanks. I like him for blocking..

conner01

Reaction score
He might not remember that one.
He’s a huge man
I sure wouldn’t want to run into him
But pollard on the edge is so good at finding his blocks and a little crease
I think most DC’s facing us watch more film on him than any of our backs

exciter

Reaction score
Yeah, but he will have to go back to the PS. They had roster spots available because Odiggy and Hill were sick.
Thought I read or heard somewhere his practice squad eligibility was up!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He’s a huge man
I sure wouldn’t want to run into him
But pollard on the edge is so good at finding his blocks and a little crease
I think most DC’s facing us watch more film on him than any of our backs

Maybe, but from what I've seen, defenses were adjusted to stop our inside running game. They pinched down inside to stack it up, which is the reason we needed to run outside more with both Elliott and Pollard. It seems to me that the smart thing for defenses to do would be to pinch when Elliott was in the game and spread out their front when Pollard is in the game, but Pollard has shown he can run between the tackles, just like Elliott has shown he can have some success outside the tackles. We need to keep it balanced with both backs. If we never pitch it to Elliott, for instance, then why shouldn't defenses cheat inside when he's out there?

batman36

Reaction score
Maybe, but from what I've seen, defenses were adjusted to stop our inside running game. They pinched down inside to stack it up, which is the reason we needed to run outside more with both Elliott and Pollard. It seems to me that the smart thing for defenses to do would be to pinch when Elliott was in the game and spread out their front when Pollard is in the game, but Pollard has shown he can run between the tackles, just like Elliott has shown he can have some success outside the tackles. We need to keep it balanced with both backs. If we never pitch it to Elliott, for instance, then why shouldn't defenses cheat inside when he's out there?

Your point-of-view comes from a teams' self-scouting perspective. Its a nice read.

conner01

Reaction score
I agree
You can’t be predictable
Pollard can run inside, he breaks a lot of tackles
But on the edge he has the vision and quickness to do real damage
Certainly the best second in the NFL