Back from the ban...d

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Well, after a self ban for a REAL long time (because I offended LaTunaNostril and her hubby....apologies again)...

But, reading all these threads during my exile...I see the Green Birds from up East...they not be scared, right? :eek:

Well, and that's a good thing (for us Boyz fans)...(and a bad thing for them)...they just don't know or understand it! :>0

See, you Green birds, you just don't know what it's like at the top of the tree. That's why you don't think or understand what is going to happen to your team! OH....IT'S ALL GOOD, all of youz proclaim...and, please stay that way. I mean, hey, you MUST be used to it by now? Right!

Now, a Confession...

I despise the color GREEN, however, I wear a Green earring, because my Birthstone is Green and someone gave it to me...and I respect Green at a Stoplight...and a nice lawn...but.....not Philly green, it's all nasty and stuff, full of nasty pollution, looking stuff! So, you so called Eagles, you stay up there in that part of the country...because the Boyz are practicing where the AIR is good! Suckers!

Out West here, playing football, getting ready for the season...and noone has to smell the filthy air of Philly. So, get ready to SHUT that window...and try to keep all that pollution from getting in (ala, T.O)!

Love,
Mkyle

P.S. The Dallas Cowboys are gonna bring it...and something extra...it's all good>

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
To everyone....please have a safe Holiday...that's all I ask from each and everyone of you.....

Mkyle

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
To everyone....please have a safe Holiday...that's all I ask from each and everyone of you.....

Mkyle
Hey M

I must have missed the the LTN situation.

Hope to see you around come training camp

Have a great 4th July.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
Well, after a self ban for a REAL long time (because I offended LaTunaNostril and her hubby....apologies again)...

Hey, you made a lewd, crude comment on this board to me and OTHER posters called you about about it. Guys who never talk that way and don't like seeing the female posters talked to that way.

I IMEd you and told you to forget it.

You chose to make a martyr of yourself.

Just setting the record straight.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Hey, you made a lewd, crude comment on this board to me and OTHER posters called you about about it. Guys who never talk that way and don't like seeing the female posters talked to that way.

I IMEd you and told you to forget it.

You chose to make a martyr of yourself.

Just setting the record straight.

Very true...! :bang2:

I only came back because of all the silly little Eagle fans here!

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Mention what?

If you got something to say, then say it! We bon't need to feel anything!

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
OK? Except I'm not a lady...I'm a Gentleman....

Now, what are you Commanders doing here? Were you sent here by the Almighty to learn how to play REAL football?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
OK? Except I'm not a lady...I'm a Gentleman....

Now, what are you Commanders doing here? Were you sent here by the Almighty to learn how to play REAL football?

Gentlemen dont need to apologize. Gentlemen always do the right thing.

And yes, The almighty sent me here. To make sure the Cowboys fans had at least one person to pick on this season. :confused:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Gentlemen dont need to apologize. Gentlemen always do the right thing.

And yes, The almighty sent me here. To make sure the Cowboys fans had at least one person to pick on this season. :confused:
355>60.

we may need you around if we lose to the eagles twice again. gotta have someone make u feel better by just being present, lol.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
jterrell said:
355>60.

we may need you around if we lose to the eagles twice again. gotta have someone make u feel better by just being present, lol.

True, but what if the Commanders, by some miracle...sweep the Eagles. :cool:

Might sweep the Cowboys too. :p:

(Crosses Fingers) Gotta come together sooner or later. Hopefully.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Odd that we have a Commanders fan moderating peace, still appreciated though.

BTW - Green beer on St. Paddys day isn't too bad.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
BTW - Green beer on St. Paddys day isn't too bad.

Especially at Bennigans. They have the very best Tent parties, and chicken fingers

Just for those that dont know..Green beer is food coloring.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Especially at Bennigans. They have the very best Tent parties, and chicken fingers

Just for those that dont know..Green beer is food coloring.

Hate to tell you this SAT but Chickens don't have fingers...you've been eating something else:p: