Back from the game...

1fisher

Reaction score
I was at the game Sunday night and had a good time. Unfortunately, we had no playoff hopes but it was still a good time.

I won't share any observations about the game because it's Tuesday and I'm sure everything has been hashed and rehashed....

Other than the loss the only other complaint I had was the guy's sitting in front of us. They both smelled like they had an onion shoved under each arm! There was no air circulating in the stadium and I felt sick the whole time I was there....... To make matters worse the dude had some bad ecsema (sp). It was nasty...... If that was one of the members of the zone please let me know and I will send you some soap and deodorant.. The thing that really got me was how he could afford tickets to the game yet he was wearing a cap with duct tape holding the straps together!!!!!!! :lmao2:

I had a good time and enjoyed the game but my nostrils are forever damaged.

Hope it wasn't a zone member!!!!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Other than the loss the only other complaint I had was the guy's sitting in front of us. They both smelled like they had an onion shoved under each arm!
:lmao2:

1fisher

Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy said:
I was there too and felt the same way but it was related to the play on the field.

you weren't sitting in front of me were you? :D