back massager

Wimbo

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used one of those massage things that you can attach to your chair or car seat? Something like this...

homedics-3d-shiatsu-extended-track-back-massager-37-p.jpg

I have been having some lower back pain lately & am thinking about getting something like this. It seems like it would be good, but they also look kinda flimsy.

Anyone?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I have one but never really used it. My best advice would be to get a couple cold packs like this:

51cxXJbVfaL._SS500_.jpg

Fifteen minutes on, fifteen minutes off, then put the other one on for fifteen minutes. The cold helps reduce the inflammation in the tissues and is the best thing I've found for back pain, which I have a bunch of. Do this daily as needed.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My wife got me one for Christmas a couple of years ago. I rarely use it, but when my back is tired/sore from doing outside work it really does feel good when it hits the sore spot just right. It does hurt my spine when the massager knobs gets close to the back bone, but I can adjust the pattern of the massage to avoid that.

I forgot to add, when my daughter comes over she uses it often. She loves it.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
When my back is tired and sore from all the work I have been doing. I always reach for a cold pack of Sam Adams. I feel better already just posting this reply.

WoooDogies!!!