Back with the Boys

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Nice seeing familiar names here from the NFL forum and reading interesting opinions and comments from members. Warning I'm an amateur trying to figure this out.

Fan since the Dandy and Roger slugged it out, but I was 1 then. Kidding, hello Medicare!

Londonboy

Reaction score
When You say "Back with the Boys", does that mean You've been flirting with another Team?
If.....
Yes : Boo, Hiss, shame on You.
No : Welcome back, We've missed You Buddy.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
When You say "Back with the Boys", does that mean You've been flirting with another Team?
If.....
Yes : Boo, Hiss, shame on You.
No : Welcome back, We've missed You Buddy.
Thanks for the welcome London.
Answer is at least twofold, stopped posting at another site where a bunch from there, i see here. Looking forrward to express opinions, ideas, perspective with all of you. Good times, good fun.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
First of all thanks for the welcome.

I know, rough stretch but the season is very long, hopefully not for us and things happen and change weekly as we just saw changing complexion and add questions to the future.

Lots of worse teams out there.

#1 get that OL fixed!

Xelda

Reaction score
First of all thanks for the welcome.

I know, rough stretch but the season is very long, hopefully not for us and things happen and change weekly as we just saw changing complexion and add questions to the future.

Lots of worse teams out there.

#1 get that OL fixed!
YOU ARE ONE OF US!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome London.
Answer is at least twofold, stopped posting at another site where a bunch from there, i see here. Looking forrward to express opinions, ideas, perspective with all of you. Good times, good fun.
Quite a few of Us came over when the official Team site got shut down, this site is much better than that place ever was.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
OK, what's the story behind your moniker and what do you want us to call you? And idiot and stupid doesn't work in here, only in the Fan Forum.
Ha! Hey Couch, thanks for dropping in. It's where I currently live. Posted under a different name where we used shoot the bull; mostly from the outside looking in than inside looking over my shoulder. Tried using that same name but supposedly already in use.

Nice to see you're still yourself as you were back there. Hope you're having a nice cold one.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Nice seeing familiar names here from the NFL forum and reading interesting opinions and comments from members. Warning I'm an amateur trying to figure this out.

Fan since the Dandy and Roger slugged it out, but I was 1 then. Kidding, hello Medicare!
I just signed up for it yesterday :welcome: