Bad news for draft!

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Okay guys I know alot of us can obviously see the holes in our team as we watch them week in and week out but I don't think Mr.Jones is watching the same games we are.
I was watching that college football show on NFLN and they started talking about possible places that Ducet could end up. One of the announcers said Dallas might need a young WR if Glenn doesn't return. To my surprise one of the other men stated that durring an interview with Jerry he stated that He feels great about our WR core he thinks To has another 3-4 years in him and that he loves how our secondary has played. He does not feel that we need upgrades at either position. WOW! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! What game was he watching when we were all watching the cowboys pats game? To 3-4 more years? Please someone talk some sense into this guy.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I'm not buying anything that Jerry says right now about the draft. This is November and the draft is in April.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1762961 said:
Okay guys I know alot of us can obviously see the holes in our team as we watch them week in and week out but I don't think Mr.Jones is watching the same games we are.
I was watching that college football show on NFLN and they started talking about possible places that Ducet could end up. One of the announcers said Dallas might need a young WR if Glenn doesn't return. To my surprise one of the other men stated that durring an interview with Jerry he stated that He feels great about our WR core he thinks To has another 3-4 years in him and that he loves how our secondary has played. He does not feel that we need upgrades at either position. WOW! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! What game was he watching when we were all watching the cowboys pats game? To 3-4 more years? Please someone talk some sense into this guy.

Give me a break. Yeah, JJ is going to give an interview where he tells everyone exactly what his plans are. If he is talking at all about the draft, you can rest assured he is thinking something different than he is saying. He is not a dumb guy. We're talking about a guy who bought millions worth of steel futures as a hedge against his new stadium building costs going up. People seriously need to quit thinking Jones doesn't know what he is doing. He is 10 times the football man he was before hiring Parcells.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Rule number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9.

Never, ever, ever, in a million years believe anything Jerry says when it comes to the draft.

Its one of the many things I've always admired about him. He gives you less than nothing prior to draft day. You never know what he's thinking.

Reporter on draft day........"Jerry, I understand that all your offensive lineman were poisoned to death in a food eating contest last night, do you think at O-lineman today in the draft"?

Jerry.............."Oh I think we'll be ok"

the man gives you nothing. And thats the way it should be on draft day.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
I know I didn't want douce either but for him to say we are fine in the two positions we need the most help is crazy. He realy thinks Crayton is a number 2 and that TO will be around for 4 more years. He thinks we are fine in our secondary I think the guys said Jerry feels we have one of the best in the NFL... He said that they started off not so good and had some injuries but that when healthy we have one of the best.
I am afraid that these picks will be traded for 12 4th round picks so we can get abunch of projects! lol seriously though I am getting worried. Maybe Jerry should just let Wade do the drafting.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
CowboyWay;1762978 said:
Rule number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9.

Never, ever, ever, in a million years believe anything Jerry says when it comes to the draft.

Its one of the many things I've always admired about him. He gives you less than nothing prior to draft day. You never know what he's thinking.

Reporter on draft day........"Jerry, I understand that all your offensive lineman were poisened to death in a foot eating contest last night, do you think at O-lineman today in the draft"?

Jerry.............."Oh I think we'll be ok"

the man gives you nothing. And thats the way it should be on draft day.

Jerry: Hey Steven Jackson, we are gonna draft you.
Jackson: COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultra5

Reaction score

why would or should JJ tip his hand?

all i know is that Larry Fitzgerald is sure gonna look nice with a star on his hat next year.

:starspin

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

JERRY HAS GOT MAJOR WOOD FOR THAT RAZOR-BACK. WE ARE GOING TO DO A DITKA AND TRADE OUR WHOLE FREAKING DRAFT, YOU KNOW IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

:lmao:

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1762985 said:
Jerry: Hey Steven Jackson, we are gonna draft you.
Jackson: COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I heard something similar.....

Jerry: Hey Shawne Merriman, we are gonna draft you

DeMarcus Ware: Damn.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Jerry: Hey McFadden. I was a razorback too. You are mine.

McFadden: Cool, I need a new car

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I think its way too early to put any credibility behind anything our organization says about the draft.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
CowboyWay;1762995 said:
I think I heard something similar.....

Jerry: Hey Shawne Merriman, we are gonna draft you

DeMarcus Ware: Damn.

Jerry: Hey Sitting Bull, as long as the grass shall grow.....

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
HAHAHA No wonder so many teams have a hard on for us... LMAO!!! Jerry prolly screwed every player in the NFL in the draft!!! LMAO! Ilove that man. But we should have drafted Randy there is nothing funny about that.