Bad news for draft!

hairic

Reaction score
I think mr Jones is implying that he's really unimpressed with Witten's and Ware's production, so the two first rounders are going to be used on a LB and a TE. We'll also be switching to a base 2-5 defense and a 3 TE base offense.

Those teams dumb enough to invest a good chunk of their cap in cornerbacks will get whipped.

BigWillie

Reaction score
I guess we not interested in a WR last year either, when we discussed moving up to the #2 pick to grab Calvin Johnson. :)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1762961 said:
Okay guys I know alot of us can obviously see the holes in our team as we watch them week in and week out but I don't think Mr.Jones is watching the same games we are.
I was watching that college football show on NFLN and they started talking about possible places that Ducet could end up. One of the announcers said Dallas might need a young WR if Glenn doesn't return. To my surprise one of the other men stated that durring an interview with Jerry he stated that He feels great about our WR core he thinks To has another 3-4 years in him and that he loves how our secondary has played. He does not feel that we need upgrades at either position. WOW! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! What game was he watching when we were all watching the cowboys pats game? To 3-4 more years? Please someone talk some sense into this guy.

We have one of the best passing offenses in the NFL right now, and there's no indication that TO is slowing down. The dude stays in GREAT shape. Everyone else is young (that is currently playing).

And what about the Pats game? Was there a problem with our passing offense in that game, or was is it the defense?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1762985 said:
Jerry: Hey Steven Jackson, we are gonna draft you.
Jackson: COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could replace Jackson's name with Moss, Merriman, etc.