Bailey misses again

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The groin injury is serious. I had one a few years ago...granted at 42 years old...i still feel it like it just happened if I move a certain way. I can't imagine how it would feel trying to pull my leg through to kick a ball..

I think the Cowboys knew this...I think they also probably see a change in his motion as a result of the injury to mitigate it. I can't confirm that but I wouldn't be surprised.
Tack on the mental aspect too. I mean, it's in his head.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Hate to see it but yeah, he's done...he can't be trusted to make a kick from 40-49 anymore. In the NFL, you better be near perfect from inside 40 and on XPs. If you can make 50+ yarders then that's a bonus but 40-49 is where you separate the good kickers from the losers.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I knew that he was going to miss that field goal!!! The holder didn’t realize they were kicking and was the LAST one to run on the field. Lmao.. wow..
Their holder has caused three of the misses this year. On two of them he mishandled the snap and was like pinching the ball from behind like 3 inches down from the nose. Dan has clearly declined but I will say a few misses are not his fault. He’s sadly a bottom 10 kicker right now but maybe he will find it again one day. Who knows.