Video: Baldinger: Cowboys will miss playoffs, regret passing on RB

Plankton

Reaction score
Maybe the lummox still holds a grudge over not being able to beat out such luminaries as Glen Titensor and Crawford Ker.

Or, he's showing early signs of CTE.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Baldinger has a right to state his opinion; nevertheless that's all it is and doesn't bear any more truth than if one of us were to make the same statements. Many of those in his position feel the need to make bold predictions for whatever reason -- oftentimes to validate their so-called expertise.
I do find him knowledgable but certainly not psychic. We'll see in due time whether the Cowboys have regrets for their RB decisions being what they presently are. I don't think it's beyond probability for them to introduce a RB onto their practice squad at some point. It's always possible that one of the regulars could get seriously injured or cut. It happens all the time.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't see that he don't trust himself I see that as an excellent step forward. If you had a problem with something why do it on your own if you could get a support system in place so it doesn't happen.

Don't put yourself in a position to fail. If a married man goes drinking and parties with women he is putting himself in a position to cheat. If a guy is trying to stop smoking but hangs out with all his friends who smoke he is putting himself in a position to smoke.

Had nothing to do with trusting yourself. Make sure nothing happens

However one wants to see it makes no difference as long as the guy keeps out of trouble. Injuries in football there is little a player can do to avoid them, being stupid and getting yourself suspended rest entirely on the individual.

garyv

Reaction score
Balldinger is an idiot. Hes a Eagle at Heart...be honest.