Baldinger on DaRon Bland

Mr_437

Reaction score
According to Broaddus, whatever that may or may not be worth, the staff thinks Eric Scott is the same type of player.
For me, Bland is the best on the team and Scott is nothing like him or close. Why? Because Scott scared to tackle. If he was anywhere close to Bland he would be active over Wright somebody at the facility telling lies. Good post and I like Broaddus being informative.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can't wait to see him and Diggs healthy again. Really didn't understand the Gilmore trade but with the injury obviously it helped.
Bland was just coming off his rookie season, and we wanted experience at the other corner, so the trade made sense. It allowed us to bring Bland along at a nice pace. With Diggs being injured, it’s lucky we made the trade.

Aven8

Reaction score
Bland was just coming off his rookie season, and we wanted experience at the other corner, so the trade made sense. It allowed us to bring Bland along at a nice pace. With Diggs being injured, it’s lucky we made the trade.
What’s great about Gilmore is you really don’t know notice him that much. He’s just a pro and handles his business most of the time.

plymkr

Reaction score

I’d have to agree. Bland is the MVP of the Cowboys. I think Parsons is a close second. Then Lamb.

I really hope he gets another pic 6. I’d love for him to own the record outright instead of sharing it. I’d love 2 or 3 more pic 6’s so the record will last for a while. And I hope teams shy away from him come playoff time. He’s really fun to watch.