Baldinger on DaRon Bland

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I’d have to agree. Bland is the MVP of the Cowboys. I think Parsons is a close second. Then Lamb.

I really hope he gets another pic 6. I’d love for him to own the record outright instead of sharing it. I’d love 2 or 3 more pic 6’s so the record will last for a while. And I hope teams shy away from him come playoff time. He’s really fun to watch.
I don't want teams shying away from him, keep throwing those Oskies. I think Howell and Josh Allen would be pretty good chances to get another Pick 6.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we p*** away this defense, it's gonna really set me off this year.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Can't wait to see him and Diggs healthy again. Really didn't understand the Gilmore trade but with the injury obviously it helped.
You didn’t understand the Gilmore trade? Diggs, Bland and Gilmore as our starting corners! Lewis sits on the bench. Do you understand now?

rambo2

Reaction score
Can't wait to see him and Diggs healthy again. Really didn't understand the Gilmore trade but with the injury obviously it helped.
Didn't understand Gilmore? He made the team a better team.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Given how Lewis has gotten abused in the slot, it's clear why they added Gilmore.
Lewis is a huge drop-off from Bland as the Nickel CB.

Team ls need 3 high quality CBs in the modern era.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
According to Broaddus, whatever that may or may not be worth, the staff thinks Eric Scott is the same type of player.
If this is true, what is the staff waiting for in playing Eric Scott over Jourdan Lewis??? Right now is the perfect time to make the switch due to the easier opponents before the schedule gets tough to end the season. What are Dan Quinn and his coaching staff waiting for? Make the switch already. If Jourdan Lewis gets upset, too bad, he should have been playing better at this point which he clearly is not.