Baldinger on Kneeland

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agreed!! :laugh: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

We need to package Baldinger's entire Persona and save it for Future Football Generations.

I truly LOVE listening to Baldy talk Football and Life..his 105.3 the Fan interviews are gems!!
He sounds like he is breaking down film while he washes down his 4th brawt with a nice stout, then takes another puff of his Marlboro red

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plays physical and violent. Just like the other picks. I like the Cowboys drafting these kind of players.

Baldy clears loves Kneeland and Cowboys fans will also when they seem him making plays.

I could watch that video all day!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First, DE was not an area of need. The guy at best will be a rotational DE to add to the collection. Second , he played in the MAC conference which provides the NFL with a mere 3% of its players. It’s not a power 5 league or even in the same ballpark as one. So, all this talk about his bull rushing prowess is with the caveat of against inferior competition.

I know I’m prejudiced against small conference players and I’m ok with it. I just think those first/second round picks need to come from players who were more battle tested.

blueblood70

Reaction score

SN: Baldinger is a national treasure. If we ever do a culture exchange with another nation, we keep him because he is ours

he looks like tank I mean DeMarcus Lawrence and that can't be a bad thing I'll be honest I don't know who this guy was when they drafted him and I was pretty upset they took this guy in the second round because even if he turns into dorrance Armstrong I mean it seems like an overdraft to me but people are saying he has DeMarcus Lawrence type game and that will be an easy transition into the NFL and with losing two to three pass rushers last offseason I mean maybe this is a good pic...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agreed!! :laugh: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

We need to package Baldinger's entire Persona and save it for Future Football Generations.

I truly LOVE listening to Baldy talk Football and Life..his 105.3 the Fan interviews are gems!!
He's basically John Madden like probably learned it from him could you use this guy at the halftime you know or pregame hype speech in the locker room lol

Ken

Reaction score
Sure has a bigger Dlaw look to him.
In how he plays the run, yea.

I just don't see the pass rush that Dlaw came out with. Dlaw has definitely settled into a gritty run defender more now....

I am trying to think who a better comp for Kneeland is....maybe Cameron Jordan?

reddyuta

Reaction score
First, DE was not an area of need. The guy at best will be a rotational DE to add to the collection. Second , he played in the MAC conference which provides the NFL with a mere 3% of its players. It’s not a power 5 league or even in the same ballpark as one. So, all this talk about his bull rushing prowess is with the caveat of against inferior competition.

I know I’m prejudiced against small conference players and I’m ok with it. I just think those first/second round picks need to come from players who were more battle tested.
DE is defnitely a need ,we lost a lot of snaps to FA.

Creeper

Reaction score
Every draftee needs to prove it but I have to disagree with people saying DE wasn't a need. It is as big a need as DT. We lost Fowler and Armstrong. We need to improve run defense, especially on the edges. And, Lawrence is getting long in the tooth. Kneeland is a good play at a position that needs an upgrade. He needs to develop and prove he can do it at the NFL level, but DE is absolutely a position of need.

The truth is a monkey could throw a dart at the wall and hit a position of need for Dallas. I am fine with this pick.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In how he plays the run, yea.

I just don't see the pass rush that Dlaw came out with. Dlaw has definitely settled into a gritty run defender more now....

I am trying to think who a better comp for Kneeland is....maybe Cameron Jordan?
Maybe his coach Greg Ellis. Not a special bend around the edge but solid in most aspects.

Reactions: Ken