Twitter: Baldy Breakdowns - Dak is all seeing

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Said before will say it again......something happened during the Vikes game. It's almost as if he finally proved to himself he could carry this team w/o Zeke. Call it what you want, lights came on or whatever but no question this is now HIS OFFENSE.

JBond

Reaction score
Said before will say it again......something happened during the Vikes game. It's almost as if he finally proved to himself he could carry this team w/o Zeke. Call it what you want, lights came on or whatever but no question this is now HIS OFFENSE.
I will like this until the next loss
; )

CWR

Reaction score
Was listening to Talking Cowboys and they said there were point in the game where he made all his reads and then went back through them a second time.

That take great pass blocking AND quick reads. Not bad for a "one read qb."

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Thats why i love cobb super smart player they are all communicating love it ---- Baldy gets me pumped up watching film lol

I had a debate today about who is the better player, Beasley or Cobb. Have an opinion? Cobb has more football IQ but Beasley runs better routes (in my opinion) and has better hands.

Cobb would be dangerous if he didn’t have so many drops. He has 6 so far this year (source: https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/randall-cobb/)

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Was listening to Talking Cowboys and they said there were point in the game where he made all his reads and then went back through them a second time.

That take great pass blocking AND quick reads. Not bad for a "one read qb."

Dak is improving in every aspect. Some of us kept saying that he would only get better, and he did. I can't wait to see him play with a head coach that will better utilize him.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I had a debate today about who is the better player, Beasley or Cobb. Have an opinion? Cobb has more football IQ but Beasley runs better routes (in my opinion) and has better hands.

Cobb would be dangerous if he didn’t have so many drops. He has 6 so far this year (source: https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/randall-cobb/)
Witten replaced what bease brought to us. Cobb is more of a playmaker. Routes are a wash imo with Cobb having more speed, bease having better hands.

Iago33

Reaction score
Witten replaced what bease brought to us. Cobb is more of a playmaker. Routes are a wash imo with Cobb having more speed, bease having better hands.
I think people underestimate how small a catch radius Bease has. Cobb is more versatile because he has more speed and isn’t shut down by a defender between him and the QB.

SlimBig

Reaction score
Man, on that play where the ball went through Slay's hands to Coop, he had Gallup streaking in the middle of the field on a post.
I'm sure they'll clean that up.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Man, on that play where the ball went through Slay's hands to Coop, he had Gallup streaking in the middle of the field on a post.
I'm sure they'll clean that up.

I noticed that. Makes me wonder if Cooper was the first read or something.