Video: Baldy Breakdowns: Does Micah Parsons have DROY locked up?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I’m thinking DPOY. This dude does it all!
He'll likely be playing on the edge a lot this Sunday which means opportunity for more sacks. Sacks get the attention in this league. He just needs to stay healthy!

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
He didn’t even play ball last year… he’s still a kid lol. Where is he going to be physically and mentally in 2 years? Amazing (and perhaps still premature) to think we may have landed a generational talent on D— but the early returns are definitely positive and exciting

stinkface

Reaction score
Might be a tad early for winning the awards. Let's just see how he does in the last 5 games.

nobody

Reaction score
He didn’t even play ball last year… he’s still a kid lol. Where is he going to be physically and mentally in 2 years? Amazing (and perhaps still premature) to think we may have landed a generational talent on D— but the early returns are definitely positive and exciting

If he played last year, there is no way he would have been around for us to draft. We got lucky.

Aven8

Reaction score
He'll likely be playing on the edge a lot this Sunday which means opportunity for more sacks. Sacks get the attention in this league. He just needs to stay healthy!

Only problem with that is Patterson takes dump offs all day and goes for 157 combined yards…..

Ryan is astute in the pocket even though he’s a statue

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Only problem with that is Patterson takes dump offs all day and goes for 157 combined yards…..

Ryan is astute in the pocket even though he’s a statue
I hear ya on that, but with nobody else to rush the passer (that would have any real chance of success), if you play Parsons at LB, Matt Ryan will have all day to pick them apart. Give him time and he will absolutely slice and dice that secondary. I'm not saying that Parsons will take every snap out on the edge, but I'm willing to bet he'll take the majority of his snaps out there.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
A lot of football left to play. If he continues to produce at the rate he is now then absolutely, but that remains to be seen.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The way he threw Judy backwards when no momentum was going that way says a lot. He also meets rb’s in the hold when they are the low man with leverage and he drives them back.