Twitter: Baldy - Freak Fast Athletes

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
once again you are showing your lack of talent evaluation..
Yeah ok. When we lost Gregory and didn’t sign any impactful free agents you were one of the ones moaning and crying…..3 weeks later now this the best defense since Doomsday…..unless you disagree with Dan Quinn not being a great coach….but you typically just disagree just to disagree. So I’m not shocked. Haven’t said a positive team about the Cowboys EVER but I guess for arguments sake you will.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Definitely at the DT spots. Quinn really mixes up his fronts to keep the fact that we have overall just average DTs from hurting us too much. They've played the run fairly well on the inside and given way to more able pass rushers when we create long-yardage situations.
I dont any of our 3t played more that 45% of the snaps

Gaede

Reaction score
Yes they are incredibly fast.

Which is why LVE really stands out.

Reactions: BAT

glimmerman

Reaction score
Speed kills. Love watching our pass rush get after QBs. Shocking how few turnovers we have forced considering how many sacks and pressures.

Believe they will come in bunches and we will see more TOs come
We took a step back this weekend. We left some sacks on the field because we let them run off the edges. We needed to stop that to force the passes.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
We took a step back this weekend. We left some sacks on the field because we let them run off the edges. We needed to stop that to force the passes.

Yep… our right edge was soft when they decided to power run to the left. We were getting blown off the ball on a few occasions and did not set the edge or bring any physicality to the fight.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yep… our right edge was soft when they decided to power run to the left. We were getting blown off the ball on a few occasions and did not set the edge or bring any physicality to the fight.
Teams will be watching that. We did do better in the second half stopping it. Funny we have Tyler and Peters on one side and we never tried to do that. Did it a week before and got good yards. But the sold out to stop our run. Luckily Rush got just enough passes off.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Quinn has built the defense he wants. The Xs and Os are different than the Legion of Boom he commanded, but the philosophy is the same. Deny the big play over the top, and get fast, aggressive hybrid defenders to patrol lots of ground underneath.

I can't remember anyone completing a bomb on us in 4 weeks (although I mentally blacked out a lot of the Buccaneers game... that one sucked). The pass rush is too fast and our DBs are too solid. Then when they check it down, our underneath guys fly to the ball and make tackles.

Reactions: BAT

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Like these Baldy Breakdowns but cannot figure out why he can’t get even a production intern to create videos for him. It’s absolutely comical he’s recording his monitor.