Baldy: In Depth Micah (MPP) Breakdown

Ken

Reaction score
Those against the Mazi Smith selection....those who think Micah is not good enough.....watch this.

Only one who really was anywhere close was Sam Williams, he NEEDS to be a much bigger part of the D this year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Great film breakdown from Baldy. Thanks for sharing, @Ken .

Totally agree. Sam Williams has to be played much more. I was saying as much last season. Dan Quinn was playing the older veterans more, but the film shows Micah had better help when Sam Williams was playing.

With the addition of rookie DT Mazi Smith, and the hopeful continued improvements by Gholston and Odighizuwa, hopefully this will help bring pressure up the middle, thus enable Micah and Sam to get more 1-on-1s and better able to get to the QB. With the newly addition draft pick of DeMarvion Overshown, that should also greatly help Micah and Sam against the pass.

visionary

Reaction score
“Those who are against Parsons watch this”

SO, nobody?

LOL

:lmao::facepalm:

Reactions: Ken

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Gholston, gallimore, bohanna have all sucked. The whole lot was/is bad. Odiggy hankins dlaw and hopefully fehoko Mazi is all they need to keep. The rest just need to leave.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Those against the Mazi Smith selection....those who think Micah is not good enough.....watch this.

Only one who really was anywhere close was Sam Williams, he NEEDS to be a much bigger part of the D this year.

Great video. They fail, however, to bring light to the Oline problems. Cowboys want to run the ball and be a downhill running team, but they dont have the oline for it.

Reactions: Ken

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Gholston, gallimore, bohanna have all sucked. The whole lot was/is bad. Odiggy hankins dlaw and hopefully fehoko Mazi is all they need to keep. The rest just need to leave.
Odiggy has been solid, but he hasnt been anything special by any stretch. He did NOT take a big leap last year.

That whole 3 3rd round picks year with Bubba Fat has been dismal. Those 2 corners have been a disaster.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s been bad. Honestly. Very bad at times.

That’s why Mazi was such a good pick.
Cmon we had the worst DT's in the NFL. Mazi was 100% the right pick. We had just all given up hope they would every take one in the first round.

Aven8

Reaction score
Micah might be the 2nd best player in the league behind Mahomes. Man this dude can play football!

Ken

Reaction score
Great video. They fail, however, to bring light to the Oline problems. Cowboys want to run the ball and be a downhill running team, but they dont have the oline for it.
We don't know yet. Remember that McCarthy didn't ever put big capital into the Oline in GB and did it with patchwork guys. I think they can figure out I t how to cover LG if it is a problem.

DanA

Reaction score
Odiggy has been solid, but he hasnt been anything special by any stretch. He did NOT take a big leap last year.

That whole 3 3rd round picks year with Bubba Fat has been dismal. Those 2 corners have been a disaster.
I wouldn’t call Osa and Golston disasters. I agree they haven’t been special but both did improve and the last month for each of them was there best. I would say the 3rd round picks were fine. Joseph disappoint (obviously).

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

The last one against the Niners was just hilarious. Blows through two guys, the second being an OT he just lifts and throws. Those guys weren't even speed bumps for him.