Baltimore Colts, I Mean Raven's "HATE" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok gang, post up your Vile HATE for the Baltimore Ravens. Heck, throw some look-a like pics in here too. Entertain me.

I'll start: they suck.

:D

HighTechDave

Reaction score
ejthedj;2505901 said:
Ray Lewis is a bad man.

what you meant to say was he is a person that he "took someones life force away, and got off Scott-Free". I think that word starts with the letter "M".

:shoot5: :shoot3: :shoot2: :shoot1:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not that it bothers me as I do not live in Indy or support that team...but figured I would throw it in here...

ColtsMayflower.jpg

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2505910 said:
Not that it bothers me as I do not live in Indy or support that team...but figured I would throw it in here...

ColtsMayflower.jpg

:laugh2: . OTOH as I always tell people " If Johnny Unitas was a Indy Colt, then Jim Brown was a Baltimore Raven.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
They are still the old Cleveland Browns to me and I hated them! Art Modell can moulder in his grave while we crush the Ravens on Saturday night.

I hate everything about the Ravens. I hate Ray Lewis! I hate Ed Reed! I hate their coaches and their players and I was glad that they lost to the Stealers last week. I hate their uniforms! Basically, I hate everything about them.

Well, I was happy that they beat the Eagles & Commanders but that's all!

:ravens: :ravens: :ravens: :ravens: :ravens: :ravens: :ravens:

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
I fn hate ray lewis....that damn murderer!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this damn team:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

joseephuss

Reaction score
THUMPER;2505923 said:
They are still the old Cleveland Browns to me and I hated them! Art Modell can moulder in his grave while we crush the Ravens on Saturday night.

I hate everything about the Ravens. I hate Ray Lewis! I hate Ed Reed! I hate their coaches and their players and I was glad that they lost to the Stealers last week. I hate their uniforms! Basically, I hate everything about them.

Well, I was happy that they beat the Eagles & Commanders but that's all!

:ravens: :ravens: :ravens: :ravens: :ravens: :ravens: :ravens:

I always laugh when they show the Ravens fans and how much they hate the Indy Colts for what Robert Irsay did to them. Those same fans have no problems with the fact that Modell essentially did the same thing to Cleveland by taking the Browns to Baltimore.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hate the picture of that Crow they have on the side of their helmet. :laugh2:

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I hate the Ravens for the following reasons.
I'm still mad for that loss 4 years ago.
I really hate that Ray Lewis dance.
I don't think they would trade Ed Reed for any of our safeties.
They have a few playoff wins in 12 years while the boys don't.
I would name more but this thread really p*ssed me off.:bang2:

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Uhh...I have no hate at all towards the Ravens. I actually root for them 90% of the time I watch them.

I love their defense, and the way they play. But come Saturday I hope they get obliterated.

HighTechDave

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2506323 said:
Uhh...I have no hate at all towards the Ravens. I actually root for them 90% of the time I watch them.

I love their defense, and the way they play. But come Saturday I hope they get obliterated.

i stopped reading after the first line....

angry-mob.png

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
ummm they got the highly overrated Ray Rice:laugh2: (thats for you theo)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Cowboys will always be my favorite team....however, growing up, I liked a few AFC teams....KC (cause they used to be a Texas team and I liked Derrick Thomas) and Cleveland (I loved the Dawg Pound, Eric Metcalf, Bernie Kosar).

I hated when Modell took the Browns from Cleveland. It sucked. I immediately stopped rooting for his team and I refuse to root for that new red-headed step child of a team that Cleveland started up a few years later.

Ironically, I never liked the Oilers and I was too young to truly remember Earl Campbell. It didnt bother me when they split Houston and headed to Tennessee.

Heck, I'm a little disappointed Dallas is leaving Irving. They have been there for my entire life. At least they are staying in the DFW though. The only other place besides the DFW I would have accepted Jerry to move the team would be here in San Antonio....hehehehe

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Ray Lewis and Rae Carruth.....whats the difference.

They spell their first names different.

Other than that......Mr. Carruth got caught.

I want to see Mr. Ray Lewis popped in the mouth by Mr. Columbo. I want Ray spittin teeth.

Wouldn't mind that thug Terrell Suggs getting blown up.