Status
Not open for further replies.

snadler

Reaction score
All 3 phases are awful including the coaches, and the gm/owner

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We need coog to start more threads....we need a lot of thoughts right now. In all seriousness, lame duck staffs, rarely win. Jerry doesn't like to pay coaches off, move MM and Zimmer to the equipment room and move on....coaches shouldn't be cheerleaders, but these players need some sort of inspiration...that's not coming from a lame duck HC and DC.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is what you get when you’re “all in” in the off season. I hope we get blown off of the field every weekend. Let the Jones watch it blow up in their faces. Don’t care anymore.
Bro they’re making more money than ever. They don’t care. The Cowboys need a decade of irrelevance for them to change and that ain’t happening. They’ll always do just enough to be good enough to maybe…

9of11

Reaction score
This is going to be the easiest offense to shut down....our running back aren't feared...our 2nd, 3rd receivers are feared...double CD and our offense is shut down...

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
What an absolute disaster those Dak and cedee contracts are turning into.

This could be the worst team in the league but they just gave out the biggest contract ever and cedee the 2nd most at his position.

If I'm an up and coming coach, I wouldn't want this job. This team needs a complete rebuild but you already have a huge chunk of the cap tied up for the next 4 years. What a joke of an organization
Half the teams in the league have done the same. This game, though, is concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.