Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We are 1-2 after this game. I think we should pull the starters after this drive and prepare for the Giants. We don’t need anymore injuries. The waggle does not work because we cannot run the ball.

lsg13

Reaction score
We could have had henry but no. He is to old guys. We suck. This is just a terrible team that will now get gashed. Now Dak will force one that will get picked and you can all blame Dak for this loss. Please do. Our Defense is toast in the first minute of the second half but it will be Daks fault because Elliot didn’t head upfield and he missed that screen pass.
The entire defense doesn't make much more money that Dak does alone... he can't throw a pass to an open receiver, everything is behind them.
Two things can be true at the same time, the defense can suck and so can the QB.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
This team quit before the season, IDK if they are tired of Mac, they don't like Zim, they miss Quinn, they are disgrunted with the Dak, CD contracts or they have been to pandered by the Jones?

IDK what it is, maybe all the above, but this team quit already, I'm gonna enjoy the circus and stop worrying about it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Why is Luepke not getting run plays. Why not roll Dak out. Why are we doing the same pocket plays. Why is MM still calling plays or still here. Should have been a pick there. Don’t worry Dak will throw one soon trying to fit it in..

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
People calling for firings? WHY?????

What's the point of firing this or hiring that... At what point do you give up and say it is a hopeless case. Isn't 25+ years enough for you?

The Dallas Cowboys, as we older fans know it, is long gone and won't be back for a while. Jerry looks is pretty good shape. Even after that, Junior is waiting in line to take over.

I do watch, but only to laugh at JJ and wish he never enjoys any game and get embarrassed in the biggest way. He LOVES to be the center of attention. I hope he does in the biggest embarrassing way. Like paying $$$$ to a useless QB and watch him laugh while his team gets embarrassed.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.