Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
At least we locked in CD and Dak making bank and top 2 in $ at their position has resulted in an amazing 6 points.

The only good player on this team is our FG kicker, never thought I say this but he deserves better.
Takes more than them to win a game. Beyond them we got noone.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is just a bad team. Top to bottom. The defense has one legit high caliber player. The offense might have two. The roster construction is an abortion and the coach definitely ain’t one to get them playing above their talent.

Jerry said all-in and it was all a trick. This year was always going to be a wash. This is either BB or Sabans team.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I used to support Dak and he was at least good during the regular season. But I have seen a huge difference after he got paid. He has nothing more to play for. His smiling on the sideline when you are down three scores. What he saying in the pressers, just goes to show whatever he had is lost as well. This team is doomed till his contract is run out.

MC8828

Reaction score
This is actually funny and well earned. The Jones suck and now so does their football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.