Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitt33

Reaction score
I haven't bought any cowboys gear... don't think I'll even waste my time going forward watching this circus.
Who’s stupid enough to buy that stuff? That stuff is for kids.

Grown men shouldn’t wear jerseys.

Looks ridiculous.

75boyz

Reaction score
So the question becomes how many moves can the Cowboys make now, like this week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks. If you fire the HC now, you also have to get rid of everyone else on the coaching staff, that kind of change isn't easy. So if the Cowboys get BB as the new HC he will want to be able to get rid of anyone by any means possible. Jerry's ego won't allow this, so now there will be no changes or movement. This is why it's not worth getting to attached to this org.

This org needs bigtime changes.

Rebuild.
You can't,
You just re invested 240 million dollars into a QB who has playoff phobia.

And from the looks of it this year it's like all the regular season games look like playoff games to him too. At least by his performance so far anyway.

snadler

Reaction score
You could be 1-2, because the ravens after this win are 1-2, but the 1-2 cowboys are the worst 1-2 team in the nfl, watching all games in the NFL, the boys are the least competitive and look worse than anyone

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Highest paid ever for THIS??? Dak took Jerruh to town.
raw
Good for Dak!!!!!!!! I wish he would of gotten 200 million more from the idiot....

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I'm watching Stafford still able to lead the Rams offense to 2 TDs without Kupp/Puka and a terrible OL. And Purdy has 3 TDs with no McCaffrey, Deebo, and Kittles. Andy Dalton is getting the Panthers into the endzone.

But our QB needs so much more help!
Exactly. Dak is a big part of the problem.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
This collection of players and coaches is simply done. At the very least, a clean sweep of the coaching staff has to happen. Not a new coach, but force him to keep guys already here. A full clean sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.