Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Does Jerry still do those lip smacking locker room interviews after the game?

Spacebaboon

Reaction score
#21 hasn’t had his best day, but he is trying. Love the heart, and it looks like he’s getting better. At least he doesn’t run from the hit like #7.

snadler

Reaction score
Watching 7 hours of football, there has not been 1 team other than the boys in the entire league to give up this wide open of holes in the running game on EVERY play

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Ravens gonna run it from here on out and finish with 350 yards rushing

texbumthelife

Reaction score
If I’m not planning to actually move the guy around and get him open runs, I’m trading Micah. This is like bashing your head against a wall.

Eddie

Reaction score
Since we're gonna lose, here's to a beat down so bad that Jerry sells the team tomorrow.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Let’s see how they spin this this week
We need to execute better, it's on us, it's not the scheme, we will do better, it's early in the season, we'll correct the mistakes, can't win with those penalties, we just have to get back to basics, in the end it's the fundamentals...

I'd wager something like that.

slick325

Reaction score
I have been more all-in before,” Jones said, via Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “By any definition and I have more all-in to make a run back to the line of scrimmage then I’ve been to run for 50 yards. It took more all-in to just get back to the line of scrimmage than it did to run for 50 yards. Sometimes that is a bigger challenge. That is really the gist of what we’re about this year. We’ve got to get it done.

“I think that we have been in a situation where we can get it done with lesser..."
Cowboys Owner and GM Jerry Jones

You reap what you sow, Mr. Jones. You reap what you sow.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
They saw Jerry bring back a lame duck HC, hire a retread DC to a one yr deal, not be active in FA. Organization is a joke and no relief in sight.
Yet he still gave a dumb contact out to Dak. I have no idea what the FO is doing. The way it was going I though they were letting it all play out for one year and then go from there depending on the outcome of the season.

Now I don’t know. If the team is so bad that the coaching staff is let go who would want to come into such a situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.