Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snadler

Reaction score
For those who already are about to say ‘don’t blame Dak’, remember he is the reason we couldn’t sign any FAs this offseason, and won’t be able to for the next 4. If he commands that much money, he needs to be able to muster at least a couple TDs each game. This is pathetic
And you’d be wrong, first there are ALWAYS ways of manipulating the salary cap, even if they cut Dak the dead cap space would have been huge anyway. It was always about jerry and his loser son.

Reactions: CWR

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
who cares Its on the GM and its his money....he is getting what he paid for...
Well, Frog, as a life long fan of this team, I care. Should I? Debatable. I like to find the "why" in things when they go wrong. Dumping record money into an ineffective offense seems like a pretty good starting point.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Can you at least admit it was a mistake to resign Dak for $60 million/year for the next 4 years?
Never wanted more than $54 million. $60 was way too much. Dak still gave us the best opportunity.

Which other QB did you have in mind? I need a good laugh right now.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
CeeDee, Dak, and Parsons was a
deodorant for bad football players like Romo, Ware, Dez was from the 2010s. Jerry gets stars but refuses to address the players around them. It didn’t work for Toney so why would it work now?

rags747

Reaction score
I love love love Jerry, always have but even I can say that signing Dak for $60m and Lamb for $34m was totally insane. Could have had 3-4 #1’s and 3 #2’s and a couple of 3’s! Oh well, will be fantastic watching the burnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.