Game Day Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Mazi cannot hold position. Gets pushed back 2-3 yards too often. Plus him and Joseph might be the slowest DT’s in the league.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can't remember a bleaker future as a fan of this team. You are now stuck with this QB for another 4 years.

The defense is in shambles. Micah is going to want the biggest defensive contract ever in the off-season. I don't see how u give it to him

He has to be traded. But Jerry will wait and pay him or get nothing in return for letting him walk

Pretty much. And we fans just have to bear the torture. Is Jerry a demon? Is this fun for him? Torturing poor fans who chose his team as our favourites? Why does he allow this year in year out?

Reaction score
About to get my Sundays back. I've seen enough to know best case scenario is 10-7 and a first round playoff loss.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hate to say it and it's not an overreaction, but it is time to fire MM and his staff. They need to make a hire who has clout who can convince the Jones Family how to truly build this team the proper way.

Jerry won't hire someone who will do that. If it means he has to take a back seat, Jerry would rather lose and throw us fans to the media to get bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.