Baltimore Ravens Fans

BigD16

Reaction score
So I like to see opposing fans' reactions on their fan forums prior to the game each week. It seems that Ravens fans think that the Cowboys are overrated and that our running game will be easily stopped. Their takes are borderline delusional. This coming from a team that has 5 wins. I wish we got to play the Browns twice and the Jags.

Their homer goggles are blinding them from being objective at all. They mocked somebody who said that the Packers also had the #1 rushing defense up until the Cowboys played them. They seem to think that Joe Flacco all of sudden is going to stop sucking because they beat the browns last week 28-7.

Joe Flacco - #29 in passer rating. 9 TDs, 9 Ints, 264 yds/g, sacked 20 times.
Dak Pres. - #4 in passer rating. 14 TDs, 2 Ints, 260 yds/g, sacked 13 times.

All of a sudden they're predicting Dak will throw 3 picks, when stats will tell you that Flacco is much more likely to have such a game. One would think that they have the 8-1 record based on the comments. I am not saying that this will be an easy win and that the Ravens have no chance of winning. The Ravens very much could beat us. They have a legit defense.

I'm just glad to be a part of a forum with mostly objective fans who can be realistic and have intellectual football conversations. Thanks y'all.

BigD16

Reaction score
They are saying they can stop Zeke because they were able to limit L. Bell. That's like us saying we can stop any WR because we were able to limit A. Green and OBJ.

They are delusional.
Yeah, their logic is flawed in so many ways. They said our O-line got manhandled by the steelers. I'm wondering what game they were watching. They said the cowboys are not a physical team. Oh please, run blocking is all about being nasty and physical.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
I went over there as well. Though of course there are the usual homer types as all forums have (which the op picked out in his examples), most seemed to me to be good enough people with reasonable expectations and some good football knowledge.

A lot of them know that they will need their best game to win but are counting on their defense and hoping Flacco can up his game to score some points.

Just because most of them were giving their team a chance doesn't mean they are delusional. The Ravens have a really good defense and has a chance to slow us down offensively. They will need to find some offense, but with our depleted secondary and lack of pass rush, they might find some. Throw in a break or two and who knows?

Seen MUCH more delusional fans on other forums before we play them as well as on our very own forum, lol.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Yeah, their logic is flawed in so many ways. They said our O-line got manhandled by the steelers. I'm wondering what game they were watching. They said the cowboys are not a physical team. Oh please, run blocking is all about being nasty and physical.
Did they actually say that?

Reaction score
Every team has their delusional fans.

There are probably a few Browns fans somewhere pontificating on how they will crush the Steelers on Sunday. There are 49ers fans lecturing to whoever is willing to listen that the Patriots are going down this Sunday.

That's how fandom works.

Fontaine

Reaction score
I

I guess they turned off their TVs before the game winning drive

rc9tapl.jpg

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I went over there as well. Though of course there are the usual homer types as all forums have (which the op picked out in his examples), most seemed to me to be good enough people with reasonable expectations and some good football knowledge.

A lot of them know that they will need their best game to win but are counting on their defense and hoping Flacco can up his game to score some points.

Just because most of them were giving their team a chance doesn't mean they are delusional. The Ravens have a really good defense and has a chance to slow us down offensively. They will need to find some offense, but with our depleted secondary and lack of pass rush, they might find some. Throw in a break or two and who knows?

Seen MUCH more delusional fans on other forums before we play them as well as on our very own forum, lol.

A really good defense that hasn't faced the Cowboys OL (#1 in league), or Zeke (#1 rb in the league). Or a defense that hasn't faced Dak (#2 in QBR rating behind only Tom Brady). Or the depth we have at WR and Jason Witten. If they stop that, then yes they are really good. Until then.

BigD16

Reaction score

I'm not sure which one you were at but the one that I visited is 9 to 1 in favor of them winning and shutting down Zeke. For as many homers that we have on this site, we have a lot more objective posters. Some even fearing the Browns to beat us. I think the only other forum that has this much biased is the eagles site in my opinion.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
A really good defense that hasn't faced the Cowboys OL (#1 in league), or Zeke (#1 rb in the league). Or a defense that hasn't faced Dak (#2 in QBR rating behind only Tom Brady). Or the depth we have at WR and Jason Witten. If they stop that, then yes they are really good. Until then.
A true test for them for sure. Hopefully we will drop their defense down a few rankings.

BigD16

Reaction score
Did they actually say that?
Yes they did, let me find the quote and paste it for you.

This is one "Watching the Steelers Cowboys game now and i already feel good about our matchup. They are not used to our physical type of play. They look intimidated. They are a bundle of nerves along the Oline."

This is another "As far as i can see Dallas has had some big plays but have been man handled a lot."

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is one "Watching the Steelers Cowboys game now and i already feel good about our matchup. They are not used to our physical type of play. They look intimidated. They are a bundle of nerves along the Oline."

This is another "As far as i can see Dallas has had some big plays but have been man handled a lot."
Denial. It's a common message board emotion.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

Well they are dumbs dumbs lol