black label

Reaction score
I

I guess they turned off their TVs before the game winning drive

rc9tapl.jpg
tyMVSjjDwY4CY.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So I like to see opposing fans' reactions on their fan forums prior to the game each week. It seems that Ravens fans think that the Cowboys are overrated and that our running game will be easily stopped. Their takes are borderline delusional. This coming from a team that has 5 wins. I wish we got to play the Browns twice and the Jags.

Their homer goggles are blinding them from being objective at all. They mocked somebody who said that the Packers also had the #1 rushing defense up until the Cowboys played them. They seem to think that Joe Flacco all of sudden is going to stop sucking because they beat the browns last week 28-7.

Joe Flacco - #29 in passer rating. 9 TDs, 9 Ints, 264 yds/g, sacked 20 times.
Dak Pres. - #4 in passer rating. 14 TDs, 2 Ints, 260 yds/g, sacked 13 times.

All of a sudden they're predicting Dak will throw 3 picks, when stats will tell you that Flacco is much more likely to have such a game. One would think that they have the 8-1 record based on the comments. I am not saying that this will be an easy win and that the Ravens have no chance of winning. The Ravens very much could beat us. They have a legit defense.

I'm just glad to be a part of a forum with mostly objective fans who can be realistic and have intellectual football conversations. Thanks y'all.
Raven fans have always had a bug in their butts about the Cowboys. On the CBS radio affiliate talk shows the fans are predicting the Ravens will beat the Cowboys by 10 points. The Ravens are bullies and their fans are haters. Lots of Ravensfans will be in Dallas Sunday.

lqmac1

Reaction score
So I like to see opposing fans' reactions on their fan forums prior to the game each week. It seems that Ravens fans think that the Cowboys are overrated and that our running game will be easily stopped. Their takes are borderline delusional. This coming from a team that has 5 wins. I wish we got to play the Browns twice and the Jags.

Their homer goggles are blinding them from being objective at all. They mocked somebody who said that the Packers also had the #1 rushing defense up until the Cowboys played them. They seem to think that Joe Flacco all of sudden is going to stop sucking because they beat the browns last week 28-7.

Joe Flacco - #29 in passer rating. 9 TDs, 9 Ints, 264 yds/g, sacked 20 times.
Dak Pres. - #4 in passer rating. 14 TDs, 2 Ints, 260 yds/g, sacked 13 times.

All of a sudden they're predicting Dak will throw 3 picks, when stats will tell you that Flacco is much more likely to have such a game. One would think that they have the 8-1 record based on the comments. I am not saying that this will be an easy win and that the Ravens have no chance of winning. The Ravens very much could beat us. They have a legit defense.

I'm just glad to be a part of a forum with mostly objective fans who can be realistic and have intellectual football conversations. Thanks y'all.
It's hilarious what they're saying. Absolute comedy over there. They really think they are a legit team sitting at 5-3. A lot of them keep saying that if they stop the run they'll win. Well, if I win the lottery, I'll be rich. Suggs has been irelevant for 2-3 years. He's ancient now and scares nobody

... oh, Jimmy Smith is the second coming of Deion Sanders, I found out!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
They are not as bad as some fan boards, you usually get homers predicting 31-0 scores.........at least they sound somewhat lucid in their predictions.

This is a game we should win if we have designs on a deep playoff run.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This is pretty much the narrative for every fanbase who has a winning record facing any other team. Every team besides theirs is overrated and will be beaten by them.

Craig

Reaction score
One could at least use statistical data to backup their argument. Almost that entire board did not. Homers are everywhere, but at least on here people will usually get called out for horrible takes. Ravens fans callling us names is ridiculous when our team has the best record in the NFL and is widely ranked either number 1 or number 2 on every major sports site.

They use no stats or anything to backup their argument except that the cowboys have never beaten them and that they have a top defense. They fail to recognize any of their own pitfalls (bad offense, injuries ect.)
To be fair, i would wager that there has
Never been a team on an 8 game winning streak that wasnt overrated.