Bam Morris

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Moderators feel free to move this, but I though it was funny

http://www.arenafootball.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=3500&ATCLID=223416&SPID=1559

Predators sign 'Bam' Morris
Courtesy: Orlando Predators
Release: 01/05/2006

Courtesy: Texas Tech University
Byron 'Bam' Morris

ORLANDO, Fla. (January 5, 2006) -- With the start of training camp slated for Friday, Orlando Predators head coach Jay Gruden filled out his training camp roster by announcing the signings of four players, including former NFL star running back Byron “Bam” Morris.

Morris has been out of football since 1999. A veteran of six NFL seasons, he played for Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Chicago and Kansas City during his career. In 75 career games, he rushed for 3,809 yards and 35 touchdowns on 974 career carries. He also caught 103 passes for 790 yards and one score.

He broke onto the scene in 1994 for the Steelers, rushing for 836 yards and seven touchdowns. Morris played a major role in helping Pittsburgh get to the Super Bowl a year later – rushing for 559 yards and nine touchdowns. His one-yard touchdown run late in the fourth quarter against Indianapolis proved to be the game winner in the AFC Championship game.

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Moderators feel free to move this, but I though it was funny

http://www.arenafootball.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=3500&ATCLID=223416&SPID=1559

Predators sign 'Bam' Morris
Courtesy: Orlando Predators
Release: 01/05/2006

Courtesy: Texas Tech University
Byron 'Bam' Morris

ORLANDO, Fla. (January 5, 2006) -- With the start of training camp slated for Friday, Orlando Predators head coach Jay Gruden filled out his training camp roster by announcing the signings of four players, including former NFL star running back Byron “Bam” Morris.

Morris has been out of football since 1999. A veteran of six NFL seasons, he played for Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Chicago and Kansas City during his career. In 75 career games, he rushed for 3,809 yards and 35 touchdowns on 974 career carries. He also caught 103 passes for 790 yards and one score.

He broke onto the scene in 1994 for the Steelers, rushing for 836 yards and seven touchdowns. Morris played a major role in helping Pittsburgh get to the Super Bowl a year later – rushing for 559 yards and nine touchdowns. His one-yard touchdown run late in the fourth quarter against Indianapolis proved to be the game winner in the AFC Championship game.

whats funny about it???

Swat

Benched
Reaction score
Deacon Moss said:
whats funny about it???

Probably just the fact that he's abou 35 years old now, has a drug rap, and hasn't done anything in 6 years.

Weird move, if you ask me.

From what I understand, Arena football is a passing league . . . with VERY little running.

And its a fast game too, with a lot of two-way players.

What would a lumbering, old running back going to provide?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Swat said:
Probably just the fact that he's abou 35 years old now, has a drug rap, and hasn't done anything in 6 years.

Weird move, if you ask me.

From what I understand, Arena football is a passing league . . . with VERY little running.

And its a fast game too, with a lot of two-way players.

What would a lumbering, old running back going to provide?

I know he served prison time for running drugs which made no sense since he was making realy good money in football and was set to get a big payday