"bamb" We Got The "lamb"

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
"BAMB" WE GOT THE "LAMB"..
Way To Go Boys..

I was in the chat last night when the pick was announced. A comment or two came after he received the call that he did not seem very enthusiastic.

Then in the first interview he was low key.

One of thew questions asked by a reporter was, "Were the Cowboys your favorite team since you played college ball so close to them, or what was your favorite NFL team."

He said he didn't have one.

He grew up in Louisiana. I'm wondering if he was just being judicious and not answering that question. And his favorite team was the Saints.

But, one thing I have notice after spending last night watching highlights of him is this. When he scores a touchdown, he drops the ball immediately. He doesn't really showboat. He flexes, but is not real demonstrative. I winder if this is insight into his character, and he is just a confident guy who lets his playing tell the tale instead of the look at me antics after a score.

But one thing is for sure. This guys glides and makes it look like there is no effort in his play. I wouldn't 't be surprised if they didn't call him silk because he is smooth throughout his routes and after the catch.