Ban HorseCollar Tackles

phildominator

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
As a matter of fact... I might just make an investment in this... Roy tackles T.O.
That's high-lair-eeous. The opening sentence is my favorite -- "This is a unique custom McFarlane figure." Haha...

I actually quite admire the amount of restraint and lack of bias in your description. It's a lot more subdued than what 99% of our posters would have written down, including me. You can actually believe that it might be real.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
phildominator said:
That's high-lair-eeous. The opening sentence is my favorite -- "This is a unique custom McFarlane figure." Haha...

I actually quite admire the amount of restraint and lack of bias in your description. It's a lot more subdued than what 99% of our posters would have written down, including me. You can actually believe that it might be real.
It wasn't mine.. if you noticed, I said "I might just make an investment in this"...

Hey, I feel bad for Eagles fans over the loss of the guy who they thought was going to put your team over the top, ahhhhh... then again, no I don't. Not after what those guys did when Irvin got hurt. No way. Those fans deserve to suffer. Notice I said THOSE FANS... not the players suffer due to injury. Then I would be lowering myself to their level.