Bank of America

dsturgeon

Reaction score
My own opinion, but I would take a good amount out to have cash on hand for any runs to the store in case of the dollar collapse. The banks might not let you get your money at all, or a large delay. Major changes are going on.

Saudia arabia is going to start doing oil transactions off of the petro dollar, along with other major countries. The dollar or petrol dollar might be done. Russia for wanting countries to pay them in their own currency for energy is not being looked at kindly, and makes one wonder about our involvement

Also the European central banks are about to switch over to a new digital system for their banking transactions. it was delayed from november for smaller banks to get their systems in order, and I think it happens in march now. Other central banks will follow.

More crypto is collapsing.

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
They took care of the problem so fast we did not even know about it until they called us No overdrafts happened I want to know who done it
Did they say it was a person hacking accounts, or was it on the banks end of it?

Bigdog

Reaction score
My own opinion, but I would take a good amount out to have cash on hand for any runs to the store in case of the dollar collapse. The banks might not let you get your money at all, or a large delay. Major changes are going on.

Saudia arabia is going to start doing oil transactions off of the petro dollar, along with other major countries. The dollar or petrol dollar might be done. Russia for wanting countries to pay them in their own currency for energy is not being looked at kindly, and makes one wonder about our involvement

Also the European central banks are about to switch over to a new digital system for their banking transactions. it was delayed from november for smaller banks to get their systems in order, and I think it happens in march now. Other central banks will follow.

I don’t know if you can take all your money out in cash at once. Most banks have a limit of how much you can get in cash per day because they just don’t have on them. Also they don’t want what happen back in 1929 where there was a run on the bank. I know that I tried to 7500 out in cash and my bank told me that they need at least a week to have it. I have some friends who work in banks and they said this is true. They don’t have a lot of cash at banks now.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I don’t know if you can take all your money out in cash at once. Most banks have a limit of how much you can get in cash per day because they just don’t have on them. Also they don’t want what happen back in 1929 where there was a run on the bank. I know that I tried to 7500 out in cash and my bank told me that they need at least a week to have it. I have some friends who work in banks and they said this is true. They don’t have a lot of cash at banks now.
They don't. It is all a number on a computer. Like the OP was saying, it was just gone, and he didn't even know. Computer glitches(or intentional glitches) is one side of it, the other is that it is there but it is not worth anything. There is history for what happens when debt based currencies go down the path we are on. There is only on way they can go. I can see a way for either path happening.

There are interesting things going on

rags747

Reaction score

Countries are getting quite tired of kissing the ring.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Countries are getting quite tired of kissing the ring.
They most definitley are. On the bank side of it, they now have the blockchain and digital banking technology starting, which will tie in with our forced digital i.d.'s or twinning, and everything has to be reset to implement it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not sure if this is related but there have been some very successful cyber attacks (ransomware) lately.

FAA was most likely one of them. Shut down planes across the country....billions lost.
It's happened in a few other countries too

They ask for payment in bitcoin and sums have been so large many feel that is why bitcoin went up so much in last week....due you massive government purchases.

jsb357

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Creeper

Reaction score
Get a new bank. No bank should make you wait a week for $7500. In fact any decent bank should be able to issue that amount in cash on the spot - from a teller not an ATM. Of course if you want to withdraw a large amount of cash like $25 thousand they may need time to get additional cash on hand - they have it in the vault, but they don't want to deplete it in case there are other customers looking for cash too. If you want the withdrawal in specific denominations they may also make you call ahead. Any withdrawal over $10k has to be reported to the IRS so if you ask for $10k or more they have to fill out a form and ask you some intrusive questions about why you need the money. Keep in mind they are looking not just for the reason but your demeanor when you answer. If you are shaking and sweating and you mumble or stutter your answers they will file a suspicious activity report. They may even call the police. That's for your protection.

People have reasons to withdraw large amounts of cash, but it is advisable when you withdraw large amounts of money to have a cashiers check issued. Cashiers checks are guaranteed by the bank and are issued for the full balance of your account on demand. If you lose it, or it is stolen, you can get your money back. If you lose your wad of cash you are out of luck.