Image: Banner Hardy helped pay for flew over Philly's practice during national anthem

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
ohh its on. players talk smack like that, they usually tend to try and back up their words.

meanwhile, im not so worried about Philly. Its NY that has me concerned.....coughlin eli, they just seem to get hot every 3-5 years. They are due.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Eagle players revealing trace amount of sodium about the banner. The players and their mouthpieces seem to disregard the fact that they're the original sponsors of a banner.

Jason Peters

"Whatever floats his boat."

Brandon Graham

"Tell him not to go broke after football."

Fletcher Cox

""It would rub anybody the wrong way," Cox said. "We came here today to salute the soldiers and then you look up during the national anthem and you see something like that...I think it was real disrespectful to us and to the people who serve us. They are our rivals, and they try to do stuff to get in our heads but we have to take care of business."

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Eagles fans acting like it was intended to fly over star spangled banner. Do people really think it was planned to fly right during the national anthem?

Can't wait til those losers finish in 3rd place and move onto the next bum qb

popp1234

Reaction score
NFL, ESPN headlines and every sports talk radio for the next few days: "Did Cowboys disrespect America and military"?

If the Eagles did the same thing, it would have been no big deal. Believe me, they fully intended to "disrespect" us with their original plan.

Last edited:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I think the difference is that no Eagles players contributed to the prank. A cowboys player was actually involved in the retaliation.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ohh its on. players talk smack like that, they usually tend to try and back up their words.

meanwhile, im not so worried about Philly. Its NY that has me concerned.....coughlin eli, they just seem to get hot every 3-5 years. They are due.

I agree. They got that new offense moving a lot better towards the end of the year and Beckham is a BEAST. They have their issues though.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I agree. They got that new offense moving a lot better towards the end of the year and Beckham is a BEAST. They have their issues though.

90 catches in what 12 games last year?
Assuming Cruz is healthy they could give our defensive backfield a huge challenge this year. Hopefully we can pressure Golly Gee Whiz enough so it wont matter.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Assuming Cruz is healthy they could give our defensive backfield a huge challenge this year. Hopefully we can pressure Golly Gee Whiz enough so it wont matter.

or keep that group off the field with TOP...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cruz is simply not what he once was but he's still pretty decent. Beckham can and will, take over games and this new style offense totally protects Eli from screwing up like years before.

They really can't be taken lightly.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

:laugh:

You get a like for "Golly Gee Whiz".

Awesome!

I can't think of a better way to describe Eli.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
vX341jx.jpg

WE STILL DEM BOYZ! #SACKSCOMIN!

zdzwWvk.jpg

Expect their reply banner any day..haha.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
The pilot who was supposed to fly the eagles banner died in a plane crash while picking the banner up according to twitter.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
The Eagles fans are talking about it being bad grammar. They cannot spell the curse words they use so often on that board.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Also the commissioner will suspend Hardy 4 games for being involved.

Satchel89

Reaction score
That's real funny that Philly fans are talking about the Cowboys being disrespectful. They are the most disrespectful fanbase in all of sports and I'm glad Hardy jumped into the rivalry. Good luck Eagles with your 4 pathetic QB's. Barkley's a noodle arm, Tebow's a fullback, Sanchez is putting makeup on, and Bradford is held together with a bunch of bolts and screws. And Kelly sucks too. C'mon season, Cowboys Nation is ready

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Is this a joked?

I want to say something sarcastic but this isn't funny. Prayers to the pilots family.

As far as I can tell that guy eRock is the one who started the idea/paid for it. Pretty sure it's true unfortunately.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I read on a Facebook link that eagle fans are saying the Cowboys disrespected America and the military since this happened during the national anthem and on military appreciation day.

Yeah - saw the same thing. Also read some Eagles quotes that said he has no idea about how intense the rivalry is but he's about to find out.

What great fun!