Barber does it to Julius again... lol

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Not that this really matters to me, but I'd bet a dollar that Jones sees this and gets bummed.

Eskimo

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2276683 said:
Barber 142
Jones 140

two leading rushers this week.

Maybe, but Barber fumbled twice. I think he now has 3 fumbles this year and he better learn to guard the rock or he will be on the bench and second string again before too long.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo;2276695 said:
Maybe, but Barber fumbled twice. I think he now has 3 fumbles this year and he better learn to guard the rock or he will be on the bench and second string again before too long.

dude...

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Eskimo;2276695 said:

:lmao2: On the bench? Riiiighht..............

Eskimo

Reaction score
Barber rarely fumbled before this year. He gets the benefit of the doubt for now, but that is 3 fumbles in 3 games now. He better learn not to give up the ball. Curtis saved him on one of them but he gave the Packers a bit of life with the second.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Eskimo;2276695 said:

You serious?

superonyx

Reaction score
I'm happy for Julius. I may be in the minority but i dont have any ill feelings for Julius. He wanted to be here. He wanted to stay here. He was shown the door. I wish him the best. He was always a good guy. It just didnt work out for him here.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Eskimo;2276695 said:
:lmao: i missed this post. haha u serious clark?

Eskimo

Reaction score
T.O81;2276777 said:
You serious?

Yes, if he continues to cough it up once a game he will not be the starter for long. I will admit this is a relatively small sample size but he can't be coughing up the ball this much if he wants to be the featured runner.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
yeah it must be hard for JJ. he problably thought: ''oohh people in dallas will see this week wut i can do''.

n there comes our BARBARIAN with a huge game. :lmao2:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
They were saying on the radio broadcast that he's only lost one fumble in his career and it was tonight. Were they smoking something?

aquavita

Reaction score
superonyx;2276785 said:
I'm happy for Julius. I may be in the minority but i dont have any ill feelings for Julius. He wanted to be here. He wanted to stay here. He was shown the door. I wish him the best. He was always a good guy. It just didnt work out for him here.

I agree 100% He was a good guy, and I hope he does well elsewhere, as long as it isn't against us :D

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised at how well Julius is doing. Maybe he does need to be the lead guy to do well. Weird.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
They played against the Rams. Any high schooler can get 100+ yards on them. Least they got the 1st pick of the draft coming to them if the chiefs dont get in the way.

DALLAS D

Reaction score
Walker;2276850 said:
They played against the Rams. Any high schooler can get 100+ yards on them. Least they got the 1st pick of the draft coming to them if the chiefs dont get in the way.

DUDE its the Rams loll lmao :lmao2:. I agree lol.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Eskimo;2276695 said:

Say what?!? Barber guards the rock well...he wont ever be a second stringer.
He is one of the most explosive players in the NFL...are you serious dude?