Barber's last touchdown

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Martellus Bennett crushes his man and seals off the end where Barber scores. He doesn't stop blocking the guy until well after the play is over as well. For a guy with a supposed attitude problem, he sure loves to block.

ddh33

Reaction score
He's got some nastiness to him, and i mean that in a good way.

Aikbach

Reaction score
He better play well, otherwise whispers of why the heck Fasano was traded will perk his ears.

VirusX

Reaction score
Bennett really is beginning to impress me. He has all the tools and looks like he is finally catching on. Going to be scary to see him and witten tearing up the middle of the field.

I would have nightmares as a DC gameplanning against us right now...

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Peter King didn't like Bennett's body language after that play.

the big 88

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey;2268459 said:
Martellus Bennett crushes his man and seals off the end where Barber scores. He doesn't stop blocking the guy until well after the play is over as well. For a guy with a supposed attitude problem, he sure loves to block.

his attitude completely changed halfway through camp, i think he's going to be great. he's got so much natural ability he just needs to learn the game more

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
His already making an impact on this team. Remember that screen pass that got us deep into Eagles territory.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2268510 said:
Peter King didn't like Bennett's body language after that play.

nice! 1 vote for post of the day... :lmao:

early start too I just noticed.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2268643 said:
I still think this will end up being a huge upgrade over Fasano.

I think it already is ...... and I liked Fasano.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CATCH17;2268642 said:
Colin Cowherd said the Eagles dominated our Oline :lol.

Colin Cowherd has said one thing intelligent in his tenure at ESPN... "Look, I'm not the smartest guy in the world"...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CATCH17;2268642 said:
Colin Cowherd said the Eagles dominated our Oline :lol.
No sacks and a loss is dominated?

Forgive me, dominate us that way.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Aikbach;2268471 said:
He better play well, otherwise whispers of why the heck Fasano was traded will perk his ears.
Well, Fasano really lit it up last week (0 catches, 0 yards, 0 production ;) ), so I think he won't be too hard to forget!
Bennett seems to have all the tools and if he mimics #82, he'll end up being one HELL of a TE in the league.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I have to watch that play again to really see that. That's encouraging. Can you imagine if this guy really blossoms considering the development of Austin/Heard, Felix getting more involved, Crayton's consistency to compliment our superstars. We could be scary good.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Yeah and I picked up Fasano and started him in my fantasy league after his first week because my TEs suck. If he had gotten 3 pts, I would have won last week.:banghead: :bang2: :banghead:

Tobal

Reaction score
If our line got dominated, and Romo was still able to get 41 points scored imagine what he'd do with an avg Oline

VACowboy

Reaction score
I hadn't noticed that block, either. Poor Juqua Parker. He got MASHED.