Barkers Broken Nose

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Does anyone have, or know where I can the picture of the Commanders punter when Roy broke his nose on T-Day two years ago? I'm not looking for just a picture of him, I'm looking for the pic of him all busted up.

thanks.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
Does anyone have, or know where I can the picture of the Commanders punter when Roy broke his nose on T-Day two years ago? I'm not looking for just a picture of him, I'm looking for the pic of him all busted up.

thanks.

I don't think there is one. I was looking for it about a year ago, and while I found a shot of Roy's knee hitting his nose, there was no picture of the actual "pig nose."

I remember the image like it was etched in my memory. It happened on Thanksgiving and I was TIVOing the game. Everyone gathered around the TV and we watched it over and over. Not much of an appetite after that!

I've long since erased the game, however. Sorry.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I don't think there is one. I was looking for it about a year ago, and while I found a shot of Roy's knee hitting his nose, there was no picture of the actual "pig nose."

I remember the image like it was etched in my memory. It happened on Thanksgiving and I was TIVOing the game. Everyone gathered around the TV and we watched it over and over. Not much of an appetite after that!

I've long since erased the game, however. Sorry.

I actually got a PM from someone telling me that he does have the shot of Barker actually walking toward the sideline.

If you want a copy, let me know.....if I end up getting it I'd be glad to forward it to you.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
I actually got a PM from someone telling me that he does have the shot of Barker actually walking toward the sideline.

If you want a copy, let me know.....if I end up getting it I'd be glad to forward it to you.

Sure, why not, I love pig-men.

To quote George Costanza:
"I wish there were pig-men. You get a few of these pig-men walking around, suddenly I don't look so bad."

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
This is right before Roy "pigged" him.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v321/Schenk/B_2_NS_28cboysrecover.jpg

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Danny White said:
This is right before Roy "pigged" him.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v321/Schenk/B_2_NS_28cboysrecover.jpg

Yeah, it was a botched field goal attempt, right?

BTW, I'm still waiting on the pic, once I get it, I'll post it here, or send it to you in a PM.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:

thanks.

You mean this one ?

brokenose.jpg

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
You are awesome Dallas. You mind if I use it?

As they say in show business. Break a nose....er arm...or something like that.

Wow I really messed that one up.