Barry Bonds - Steroid King...not the HR King.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Its funny listenin to ESPN and how they say he is the greatest ball player ever. What a joke. Without steroids he would never even have come close to puttin up the numbers he did. Without steroids Bonds might have had a small chance at hittin 500 HRs but he never woulda been a threat to guys like Mays Ruth or Aaron who didnt have to use roids to put up their numbers.

I hope Bonds career is over. He is not worthy of bein higher on the HR list then Ruth or Aaron and it is a disgrace he is ahead of Mays and all the others who HONESTLY got their HRs.

Interestin he decides to have another knee surgery. That way it will be easier for him to get some roids again and he can say it is prescribed by the doc.

Bonds Sosa and McGwire should all have asteriks next to their names for any records they have and it will say how they cheated to get the numbers they did.

None of these players should ever see the Hall of Fame. The sad thing is a guy like Pete Rose keeps gettin robbed of the HOF but steroid usin cheaters like these will probaly get in.

Some say Bonds is the greatest ever. No way. I say he is the most overrated player ever and needed steroids to make people think he was the greatest ever

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
He's a great player but not the greatest. I found it funny how as soon as they started testing for roids the 60-70 hr seasons ended. He is the greatest at one thing....being a royal jerk.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
He's a great player but not the greatest. I found it funny how as soon as they started testing for roids the 60-70 hr seasons ended. He is the greatest at one thing....being a royal jerk.

Between usin steroids to make people think he is better then he really is and also bein a jerk Im sure what he is best at. Close one and somethin you have to think about thats for sure.