News: Barry Church fractured his right forearm

romothesavior

Reaction score
The Mo and Church news is a big blow. hopefully both can return in December for the stretch run.

LittleD

Reaction score
They were saying on Talking Cowboys that if the sports hernia requires surgery, it would
be likely that Mo would miss 8 weeks and they would likely have to IR him. He might could
come back for the playoffs but, you can only bring 1 guy back off IR.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That's a shame.

Is it one of those things they cant cast and he could play anyway?

I've never broken my forearm so I don't know how much pain would be involved in that or how much it would hurt them.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
The trade deadline is going to be interesting. Just saw that the patriots traded Collins, a probowl linebacker, for a 3rd rd pick to the Browns. Surely there's something we could do to help the defense. I'm tired of Wilson, Hitchens, and now church and mo are hurt.

That's cheap a conditional third for Collins

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I dont see why he couldnt play with a cast.

I'm guessing you've never had a broken arm. In a few weeks he may be able to do that, depending on the severity of the break and how quickly he heals. But the notion that you just put a cast around it and go back about the business of playing pro football right away is not realistic.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Hate to see Church go out and it looks like he'll miss 3 or 4 games. Can Anthony Brown be an option - or are we stuck with Heath or Wilcox? With O-Scan back we have some options. It'll be interesting to see what Marinelli does to replace Church.