News: Barry Church fractured his right forearm

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
A sports hernia that requires surgery is a 6-12 week injury. Let's hope MO doesn't need surgery.

The Natural

Reaction score
A sports hernia that requires surgery is a 6-12 week injury. Let's hope MO doesn't need surgery.
that cant be right. Adrian Peterson had surgery for a sports hernia a few years ago and said he was working out in 3-4 weeks. I had a sports hernia myself back in high school and that was closer to the timeline I was on.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
that cant be right. Adrian Peterson had surgery for a sports hernia a few years ago and said he was working out in 3-4 weeks. I had a sports hernia myself back in high school and that was closer to the timeline I was on.
That's what the webMD website said. I'm just going by that, I hope Mo plays again this year.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That's OK not too big of a lost
Wilcox and Frazier should be able to hold the fort down. Wilcox has played very well so far, so maybe switching him to SS is huge. Excited for Frazier as well

gmoney112

Reaction score
I wonder how many snaps Frazier gets. Silver lining, with Barry's contract up at the end of the year, you couldn't ask for a better game then Cleveland to see if Frazier has some game. If we're dominating, I'd just throw him out there for a half.

"A CBS Sports poll of NFL personnel (scouts to general managers) tabbed Central Michigan S Kavon Frazier as one of the most underrated players in the country." from roto world. Let's see what he's got

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Heath is ahead of Frazier on the depth chart fellas. Wilcox will take Church's role, and Heath will come in sparingly like Wilcox was.

I just hope Church or Mo aren't done for the year. This was the strength of the D.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Give us five wins from this point, and everything else is manageable.

CCBoy

Reaction score
As long as the black 'n blue December stays on track, they'll handle everything else.

Ren

Reaction score
JJ filled inn nicely last night, while I am not a big Wilcox fan I think he'll do a decent job I'd be way more worried if he had to replace jones

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The D as a whole has been playing well overall, it so bad that they are getting injured like this.

John813

Reaction score
Heath is ahead of Frazier on the depth chart fellas. Wilcox will take Church's role, and Heath will come in sparingly like Wilcox was.

I just hope Church or Mo aren't done for the year. This was the strength of the D.

Yea, maybe Frazier gets more ST time with Heath getting more defensive snaps