Barry Sanders Showing Zeke Some Love On First Take

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Thomas82, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Nova

Nova Ntegrase96

7,170 Messages
    7,652 Likes Received
    Dunn is one of those guys I'm concerned people will forget about. 10,000+ yard rusher for his career, but you never hear his name unless you're in Florida.

I remember when he roasted us for 200+ yards back around 2000 or so.

Incredible success for a little guy. He kind of had that Barry elusiveness, too.

Super_Kazuya and JoeyBoy718 like this.
  2. reiner

reiner New Member

24 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    @ Toruk__Makto- and you know something toruk, EE only played 14.5 games (a half against Detroit) and had 68 less carries the ED, yea, 68 carries, that's usually at least 3 games worth of touches. If he had those carries he wouldn't have only broken ED's record, he would have obliterated it. Oh, and, of the 1631 yards he gained (not counting the 124 in the playoff game), more than 950 of those came after contact. Just incredible. Keep spouting your hate, Toruk.

Fletch, BAT and ringmaster like this.
  3. negativecreep

negativecreep Well-Known Member

1,191 Messages
    841 Likes Received
    The first draft I wached, Randy moss was there, most dominate player in college football I can remember. we took Greg, good player and good guy, but I wanted us to get Randy so bad. It feels like this draft might have made up for 98, we struck gold this year.

BAT and slick325 like this.
  4. ringmaster

ringmaster Well-Known Member

2,330 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    I noticed this from this fan too @reiner don't know why he goes out of his way taking negatives shots at Zeke with this "he's only this good because of the O-line" or "Any RB could do what he did behind the Cowboys line" arguement and while the Cowboys have one of the league' best if not the best offensive line in the league there were some runs that weren't blocked well and Zeke still made it happen and this is very similar to the same arguement Emmitt was only as good as that vaunted 90s Cowboys offensive line and if the Zone existed during the 90s rest assured this same fan would take shots at Emmitt too.

BAT likes this.
  5. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

45,595 Messages
    45,487 Likes Received
    He literally seemed to be at full speed in 1 step but in reality it was probably 2 steps.

6. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

45,595 Messages
    45,487 Likes Received
    Stupid Chan Gailey.

Dominant.

BAT likes this.
  7. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

12,720 Messages
    5,035 Likes Received
    Could have, should have, done it this year but coaches got cute. Again.

sideon likes this.
  8. negativecreep

1,191 Messages
    841 Likes Received
    If I knew how
    I'd put a Chis Farley clip up.
    you could have, but you screwed it up and we all know where that points LIVING in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER! Wish I had a good gif, just have not learned yet. One of these days.

BAT likes this.
  9. muck4doo

muck4doo Least-Known Member

3,759 Messages
    1,985 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

Fletch likes this.
  10. sideon

sideon Well-Known Member

1,757 Messages
    1,789 Likes Received
    Have the league leading rusher and they throw on 3rd & 2:lmao2:

BAT and JJB500 like this.
  11. Thomas82

Thomas82 Well-Known Member

2,714 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    Man, I was SICK after we passed on Randy Moss. I truly didn't get over it until we drafted Dez in 2010. I remember Troy Aikman wanting us to move up in 1997 and draft Tony Gonzalez, but we stayed put and drafted David LeFleur.

BAT likes this.
  12. negativecreep

1,191 Messages
    841 Likes Received
    I forgot about that, I've heard the stories though, watched LeFleur play...he could have been good, but a shot at Tony Gonzalez? Whew, can you image Tony, Troy, Mike, Emmitt, and Moss?

BAT likes this.
  13. Thomas82

Thomas82 Well-Known Member

2,714 Messages
    1,446 Likes Received
    I think about it every once in a while. We would been right back to winning Super Bowlsand Emmitt would have won a couple more rushing titles.

BAT likes this.
  14. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

16,836 Messages
    13,649 Likes Received
    lol smith was in pain after sanders said zeke