Bars in Dallas where Cowboys players and fans hang out???

fryguy

Reaction score
We live in Pennsylvania and went down last year for the Eagles/Dallas game and were unhappy to see more Eagles fans than Dallas fans IN DALLAS! We can see that up here. We are going back down and are staying at the Omni Hotel about six miles from the stadium. Wanted to know about bars to go to in Dallas where fans and or players might be? Also a good sports bar that we can go to watch Sunday NFL Games and have a few drinks. Someone told me that there is a place in something Valley that former players own and the players and fans hang out there but didnt know the name. Hopefully some local people can help us out!!!

Thanks

Ashwynn

Reaction score
The Big Apple on 360 and Trinity (on Trinity just off 360) Any Taxi driver should know where this place is. Great sports bar. Craig Ludwig brought the Stanley cup there after the stars won the Cup in 99. Awesome place to watch any game.

Thats not the Cowboys Cafe (the place I think your talking about in Valley Ranch). Its (Big Apple) a locals spot with a lot of strangers showing up every week-end. But 5 minutes inside and your a regular and a friend.

Dont know anythin about the place you mentioned (like I say I think its Cowboys cafe). But for a good time you cant go wrong at the big apple, unless your a skins fan and their playing the boys this week.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
try here:
Cowboy Sports Cafe Bar & Grill
(972) 506-8088

9454 N Macarthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75063