Baseball is back

RonWashington

Reaction score
Joe Maddon fired in LA. I know losing 12 straight is not a resume enhancer but I was a little taken by surprise. You have to think at 68 this is the trains last stop for Maddon for manager jobs. He was one of the unique personalities in the game . Made fun for his players to play for .

Buck Showalter on the other hand looks and acts like a prison warden . He will fall short again as he has all along the way including Texas .

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Joe Maddon fired in LA. I know losing 12 straight is not a resume enhancer but I was a little taken by surprise. You have to think at 68 this is the trains last stop for Maddon for manager jobs. He was one of the unique personalities in the game . Made fun for his players to play for .

Buck Showalter on the other hand looks and acts like a prison warden . He will fall short again as he has all along the way including Texas .

Showalter has his team playing great minus two of the best pitchers in baseball. For once in a long while, I feel my Mets are in good hands :thumbup:

RonWashington

Reaction score
And yes locally this is year 50 and not one WS flag in any of the three stadiums the Rangers have called home . Pathetic .