Based off this season's results we had the 3rd easiest schedule

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They mentioned where the cowboys rank amongst playoff teams. So your point makes no sense
I don't give a crap
Why do our own fans try to diss their team....can't just shut up the negativity

Creeper

Reaction score
Atlanta .429
New Orleans .433
Dallas .446

And our Strength of victory is 3rd worst of any playoff team at .392

Is this concerning?
I think this is where numbers don't tell the whole story.

The Cowboys played Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, SF, LA Rams, Eagles 2X, all playoff teams. They also played Seattle and they were in the playoff hunt to the last week. They played some bad teams like the Patriots and Panthers, which I am sure hurt their overall strength of schedule and strength of victory. But they blew out the weak teams like they were supposed to with the exception of Arizona. .

Look at Green Bay. They only played 4 playoff teams. Detroit played only 5. The 49ers played 8. The Ravens played 9.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Atlanta .429
New Orleans .433
Dallas .446

Is this concerning?
And what was our margin of victory!!

We destroyed a lot of those teams - not many teams can say that!

Jayinem

Reaction score
I don't give a crap
Why do our own fans try to diss their team....can't just shut up the negativity
Imagine being so sensitive you can't handle just someone stating facts. When someone says it's raining outside do you start yelling at them?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Atlanta .429
New Orleans .433
Dallas .446

Is this concerning?
You can only beat who the nfl puts before you, so we are 2 seed in the playoffs so this stat means little.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Depends on which Cowboys team shows up. The team that recently played in Buffalo and Miami concerns me a lot.
Miami game probably would have different result except for that Lupeke GL fumble. Bills game , I agree.

GB will try and run on us , How well Hankins / Mazi / Osa / Dlaw counter is going to determine that

Fmart322

Reaction score
Atlanta .429
New Orleans .433
Dallas .446

Is this concerning?
I'm not really concerned.
During the 80s the 49ers played in the easiest division around, the old NFC West. In that division was the Rams, Falcons and Saints.
Occasionally one of those 3 other teams had a pretty good season but most of the time it was just SF eating.
Also, the Pats had that same luxury for close to 20 years. The Bills, Dolphins and Jets really weren't that good. Occasionally one would have a pretty good season but never more then one of them.
The Cowboys had the eagles to deal with plus when the Cowboys played a weaker team they did what was expected, except for Arizona of course.
I think we'll be fine.

shabazz

Reaction score
No its reality smart ***. Look at who we beat and who we lost to. We likeky beat green bay then **** the bed next game. Watch
Some of these Virtue Signaling Karen's get triggered by anything that isn't glowing positivity about the Cowboys.

I'm not sure why they react so defensively to basic information sharing?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Atlanta .429
New Orleans .433
Dallas .446

Is this concerning?
Means nothing in the playoffs as you have to play the best teams!

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It's stupid to pretend the Cowboys had an easy schedule when they played 7 games against teams with at least 10 wins.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Some of these Virtue Signaling Karen's get triggered by anything that isn't glowing positivity about the Cowboys.

I'm not sure why they react so defensively to basic information sharing?
Because it's not information sharing. It is saying "Dallas will lose in the playoffs because of how they performed against their schedule."

Which, fine. Except for the fact that everyone who says that is too lazy to apply the same logic to any other team.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The records are reset and the winner takes the spoils going forward. All stats are out the window.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Atlanta .429
New Orleans .433
Dallas .446

Is this concerning?
Very, especially since the Boys didn't hold their own against the better teams in the league. This team has a troubling DT problem that has been exposed over the past couple of years and it's not going to get any better when the playoffs start. We're about to find out just what Quinn is really worth and is it worth signing him to another big payday to remain the Cowboy's DC.

shabazz

Reaction score
Because it's not information sharing. It is saying "Dallas will lose in the playoffs because of how they performed against their schedule."

Which, fine. Except for the fact that everyone who says that is too lazy to apply the same logic to any other team.
It's still basic Information.

Just because someone chooses to Interpret that Information negatively or positively is their prerogative.

Let's not censor Information here, for God's sake, because some get easily triggered

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It's still basic Information.

Just because someone chooses to Interpret that Information negatively or positively is their prerogative.

Let's not censor Information here, for God's sake, because some get easily triggered
Yea but that's not the point

Stop crying about censorship, nobody is doing that lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Imagine being so sensitive you can't handle just someone stating facts. When someone says it's raining outside do you start yelling at them?
I didn't use all caps....so I wasn't yelling. Imagine calling out a supporter and constantly spewing negatives....I'm whispering...shhhhhh