Based on all we know, would Dak be a first round pick

movaughn88

Reaction score
If you DON'T think he'd be in the first 3 picks you have an urgent need to have your head examined. By a professional. Doctor.

GMO415

Reaction score
Can someone bring in another dead horse please to flog?

Loso86

Reaction score
if the draft were held today? High first? Middle first? Lower first? If not first, which round do you think he would go in?
Take into consideration the players who were available at the time he was picked and those available in the first round.

P.S., if you're tired of Dak threads, then simply bypass this one. Exercise your right to ignore or try to have a civil discussion.
Thanks.
Man of course, there so many QBs that have done less than him even in college and now that went first round

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The hate for Jaylon has gotten so bad on Cowboys Zone. I try to stay away from the threads. I can’t believe the people who hate on Jaylon are really Cowboys fans.
They need a whipping boy and Jaylon is their guy even though he has been the best LB on the team for a few years now.

They complain if he makes a tackle 5 yards past the line of scrimmage even when it's not his guy or assignment but guys like Leighton and Parsons have done the same but they are praised.......... before anybody says it, i know Parsons is talented and looks to be the best LB on the team but he has 0 snaps in a game that counts.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Well, if it is based on what we know today, the best players would be Bosa, Elliott, Ramsey, Henry, Howard, Hill, and Stanley.
Reports were Dallas was going to take Bosa cause everybody thought Chargers was going Ramsey. When the Chargers took Bosa, Jerry got Zeke

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Not how it works. QB's are in another league in terms of value.

Team's trade multiple first round picks for top 10 QBs. Top 3 in any draft, easy.
So what you are saying is that I'm right and he would be drafted in the top 10 as the top 3 is part of the top ten. thanks for playing

khiladi

Reaction score
1-2 playoff record in 5 seasons. Major leg surgery and now an injured shoulder

Yup, #1 overall pick sounds about right for this forum

The irony are these are generally the same guys complaining about Jerry Jones being a horrible GM...