Based on visits so far

Creeper

Reaction score
If we draft all offense this year after what we saw against Green Bay then Jerry is the dumbest GM in the league.

Because last year's draft was such a miss, this year they cannot afford to make any mistakes. They need player that will contribute immediately with their first 3 picks.

DFWJC

Reaction score
JC what about the DL?
That was just an observation based on interviews. Not my view.

Anyway, we don't know what will done (and what positions addressed) in FA before the draft.
My expectations aren't that high but you never know!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I've said it before I will say it again keep an eye on cornerbacks
Also I don't think they will pass if one of the top wide receivers drop like Lamb did

Kwyn

Reaction score
We know you have to wait until the real draft is taking place, but based on visits/needs/BPAs so far it ”could” go

OL
WR
RB/LB
LB/RB
Reports I saw showed 100% defense meetings mainly DT and LB.

Where is the OL, WR and RB meetings last week you’re referencing.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
OL/WR is simply following the draft.
Not sure it really indicates what we want as much as what the values are on the board in those slots.

rambo2

Reaction score
OL/WR is simply following the draft.
Not sure it really indicates what we want as much as what the values are on the board in those slots.
It looks like they will go with oline with their 1st pick. They might have to pass on Adonai Mitchell at 24.

reddyuta

Reaction score
not feeling WR tbh especially in the early RDs,we have more pressing needs.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
If Tyron is leaving, then I think this team forces an OL pick in round 1. At least it's a good draft class to force OL.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That was just an observation based on interviews. Not my view.

Anyway, we don't know what will done (and what positions addressed) in FA before the draft.
My expectations aren't that high but you never know!
I think DL is very much in play at 24. The ability to move Smith to LT, means you dont have to lock in to a LT at 24

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Stephen Jones recently say they would prefer to leave Tyler at guard but didn't rule moving him to LT?

Bigdog

Reaction score
If we draft all offense this year after what we saw against Green Bay then Jerry is the dumbest GM in the league.

Because last year's draft was such a miss, this year they cannot afford to make any mistakes. They need player that will contribute immediately with their first 3 picks.
His thinking is if we can’t keep from scoring pts then we will outscore them