Bass vs Ball

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Watched training camp live. Both of them took reps at RG with the ones and twos. Bass is light years better than Ball. I could see Bass make the 53 so as to not lose him to waivers
A lot of us have been saying that TJ Bass is better than Josh Ball. Ball keeps on getting burned inside.

quickccc

Reaction score
Watched training camp live. Both of them took reps at RG with the ones and twos. Bass is light years better than Ball. I could see Bass make the 53 so as to not lose him to waivers
keep Bass ,, by cutting who else at their expense ?

Richards ?
Edoga ?
Matt Walesko ?
Farniok ?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wait ... this was training camp live BEFORE the first day in pads, right? Not going to learn too much about offensive linemen when the hitting is light. Now that they've got the pads on we should see how this settles out.

I don't hold out a lot of hope for Bass, but there's a big difference in non-padded vs. padded practices.

rambo2

Reaction score
Wait ... this was training camp live BEFORE the first day in pads, right? Not going to learn too much about offensive linemen when the hitting is light. Now that they've got the pads on we should see how this settles out.

I don't hold out a lot of hope for Bass, but there's a big difference in non-padded vs. padded practices.
No, it was today.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't expect much from Ball but your post is confirmation bias all the way.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think Ball is going to be rolling outta here. he is just not cutting it.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Great to hear. Now if only being better than Ball was the barometer...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ball is one of the worst Oline prospects I have EVER seen. Chaz Green bad. Way too big, way too slow, and heavy feet. Will never make it in this league.

blueblood70

Reaction score
isn't that what's training camps for? I mean I don't know why fans need to get so riled up over one player maybe not doing well in another is doing better I mean they're all on the same team they were picked by the same coaches and eventually one's not gonna make the team and one might this is how it works this is exactly what these practices and training camp is for it's not really for the veterans our core group is pretty much locked in outside of a few positions the training camp and preseason is 100% to figure out who our role players are gonna be in our depth. So ball might take a few more years or he may never make the team I don't really care again our core is pretty much set...

I think Waletzgo is the one that the coaches are high on, not ball but everyone here seems to have taken a position they hate Ball, but does it really matter they're gonna fill out the team with these role players and depth and hopefully they grow into a role.